Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Stream #68 Discussion About The New Warframe

-Bv-Dusk

Sure, they have similarities, but I do not see Egyptian when I look at that.

EDIT: Also, you're pointing out that the object and and the sarcophagus both have feet, shoulders, and a head... So do Humans, Warframes, literally all humanoids from everything ever. That doesn't mean it's an Egyptian theme. 

For evey other frame we have this

Warframe0005_zps0457e0a7.png

And it's definitely more sarcophagus than coffin. 

Dear Lotus, I hope not. We don't need another edgelord around here.

i hope it is typhus, so you can realize how ignorant you are when you say "edge lord" and yes I'm making it personal lol you seem to think that because you don't like it, it's not cool or a good idea for warframe. DE knows best. Probably not typhus but stop being a hater lol. """Edge lord out!""" Lol such a dumb term.

"Hotfix 18.4.9 is coming in 2 minutes. Increased the base affinity for over a dozen units to give you more bank for your buck. Or as vampires say, more fang for your... nevermind"

i think it is pretty save to say it will be a vampire themed frame :)

i really hope he will use blood magic.

Nope, it's not going to be a vampire, and is can say this with 100% certainty. Read Rebecca's Twitter

Woah, missed that.

Rebecca's tweet is quite confusing then...

Nope, it's not going to be a vampire, and is can say this with 100% certainty. Read Rebecca's Twitter

have you read the replies to rebecca's twitter? a differend member of DE says that that it is not certain. i wonder if they themselfs know :)

i still hope vampire with blood magic.

What the hell is Typhus? o-o

Sure, they have similarities, but I do not see Egyptian when I look at that.

EDIT: Also, you're pointing out that the object and and the sarcophagus both have feet, shoulders, and a head... So do Humans, Warframes, literally all humanoids from everything ever. That doesn't mean it's an Egyptian theme. 

If we get a metal frame, it needs to be called Dethklok.

What else would it be if not a Sarcophagus?

It's a bad concept that people bring up for reasons unknown (wasn't it originally just Rhino with 4 nuke powers and godmode, or am I thinking of a different concept that started out like that?).

Also FISTO ROBOT0, you're doing a great job of putting people off of Typhy, if you want people to take it seriously, i'd suggest giving people a reason to want to agree with you, rather than saying "lol", or "edge lord haters".

typhus powers are pretty cool, but i am not a fan of his design.

Thread title edited to avoid confusion - Rebecca has already confirmed that it's not a Vampire-themed frame.

and yet other people from DE have said that it could be a vampire.

What the hell is Typhus? o-o

What else would it be if not a Sarcophagus?

a coffin, like the think vampires are supposed to sleep in.

and it looks a bit bland for a sarcophagus doesn't it. those things were gold with all sort of collers. coffins are bland and sad because a dead person resides in them, instead of a home to wait in for the afterlife.