Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Syndicate Melees Do You Want?

(PSN)Daikon177

I could honestly see Rakta Karyst or Dark dagger, something edgy for RV and probably Jat kittag for SM

Dark Dagger already has an augment. From what the devs mention veil will get dagger (not confirmed they sort of implied it), my guess either the Karyast as you mentioned or heat dagger.

I could see New Loka with a Redeemer.

I assume there will be a new Magnetic melee Weapon introduced for Synoid treatment.

I want a Mara/Prisma Serro Variant from Baro

I think Perrin may get an OBEX or Lecta or maybe we'll see OBEX or Lecta Vandal

I would be disappointed to see a Perrin Prova variant unless it was Dual- Provas ;)

Dark Dagger already has an augment. From what the devs mention veil will get dagger (not confirmed they sort of implied it), my guess either the Karyast as you mentioned or heat dagger.

Didn't stop them from making a syndicate Hek when it had a augment so nothing is off the table

Edited by Firetempest

I'm curious about which melee weapons are the least used overall... 'cause I would want them to end up as Syndicate weapons.

I would avoid swords, since they did receive quite a lot of attention lately (the new Broken-War, the most expensive stance ever - you get the point), whereas we have a plethora of weapons or even weapon types that have not been cared for in a long long time.

Just to name a few: Ceramic Dagger, the whole "Ether Family" (dagger, dual daggers, reaper), the Heat Dagger and dual version, THE SHEEEEEEEV (aaaaaargh - no love for it, and rightfully so), Gram, Furax, Fragor, Magistar, Lecta, Kama, Machete, Nami...

And I feel like the Redeemer is already super OP as it is... To have a Syndicate gunblade I would wait for another specimen of the family.

(OT: where are the gunblades at? Redeemer is fine, but is it the only one we can expect?... Corpus/Grineer/Infested gunblade anyone?...)

Synoid Destreza, because, in my opinion, it's the closest to Cephalon style among melees we currently have.
Telos Boltace, because consistency. Yes, we're talking about DE, but still. They will probably release more syndicate weapons later anyway.
Sancti Ether Sword, because its description perfectly fits their lore.
Secura Serro, because why not make some profit by reselling a scrapping tool as a weapon?
Rakta Karyst, because it's a Tenno assassin weapon. Rakta Cerata, as mentioned above, would be cool as well.
And Vaykor... Atterax? Jat Kittag? I don't know. Maybe Vaykor Ripkas.