Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well, There Goes Rhino Prime....

PrVonTuckIII

founder here saryn is still usefull in the 150 lvl n beyond u just got to play her right some people like urself cant so thats why u think shes useless..

its like when people dont put ketchup on hotdogs cause they say it ruins it yet most ppl love it

just because you are a founder doesn't make that opinion true. I believe she is trash as well never liked her before the nerf,and it a Nerf in my opinion.

not sure because so many people already own him

Yeah. It might be a case of mag where you'll only be able to find a new player willing to spend a lot of plat on him. Frost Prime sold well because it's a frame that's sometimes necessary in some modes to begin with so there's a demand. Rhino prime just isn't really sought after in the same way,

Unlike rhino saryn is objective trash though. She has no place in the game as it is, since everything she does can be done more optimally by something else.

MR21 been playing since ps4 release. She is trash. That viral proc is useless. At least up to lvl 120 or so, which is intended play range. A nuker frame plus an equinox achieve strictly better results.

Why people defend it? It's garbage.

My point is rhino has uses. Roar is a great team buff when combined with other buffs. And rhino prime is the best rushing frame for all missions like capture, deception etc. 1.57 sprint speed plus 100% immunity to knockdown, magnetic doors etc. Nothing competes. It's being replaced by trash. Well, unless they buffed saryn prime crazily. Idk what they could do. Extreme tankyness can compensate for garbage powers a bit, but we have chroma, tanky and useful powers. Idk, I really think we swap a good item for trash. Makes me wonder how expensive rhino prime would become.

just because you are a founder doesn't make that opinion true. I believe she is trash as well never liked her before the nerf,and it a Nerf in my opinion.

Totally agree, the stun cost too much energy and that toxic slash energy recover is like none existence. Totally agree with you!!

FALSE, FALSE, FALSE

Nobody can set all the ennemys at 50% hp with viral proc, NOBODY

You are just an another begginer who dont know to improve a build.

While I don't think Rhino P prices will be too bad, Boltor P on the other hand....

Although I don't know if that would be the case either seeing we already have a better version of that already.

founder here saryn is still usefull in the 150 lvl n beyond u just got to play her right some people like urself cant so thats why u think shes useless..

its like when people dont put ketchup on hotdogs cause they say it ruins it yet most ppl love it

Please, don't ruin it for me, please I'm currently on an insane killing spree, don't give them ideas to nerf. Just say Saryn is trash, Rhino, Loki, and Ash is master race, just admit it, you'll be wasting a lot less time..

The Prime Salt in this thread isn't sellable to anyone. Baro would throw it back in the void. I think this thread needs more Press 4 to win flavor to be consider worth looking at.

Not every frame nor weapons needs to be Super OP. Not everyone sits in a mission for an hour plus at a time. Get to rotation, see what drops and try again or go to next piece.

I'm perfect fine running my Saryn in T4 keys for 30 mins or 30 waves, then leaving.

Saryn is trash, Rhino, Loki, and Ash is master race, just admit it, you'll be wasting a lot less time..

As someone who has used every frame (excluding primes) I can say that every frame is good but you have to use them correctly in situations that suit their abilties, I think the problem people have with sayrn's change is that in my eyes at least she went from a speed run nuker frame to a defence and stun based frame and she does this quite well especially when coupled with aoe weapons my personal favorite being the sonicor. Here is something interesting to end with, sayrn isn't the only frame who's abilities were meant to synergize, loki was too and yet he is said to be a master race frame. But hey It's not like my 2 years 9 months experience means much huh.

But that's just my 2 cents.

Lot of people playing the game have no clue what actually works and why. Nothing really new.

We didn't see much of Saryn Prime, but it does confirm the trend of the prime version helmet having elements of all three helms on the garden variety 'frame. I see bits and pieces of the default, Hemlock, and Chlora helms. The rest of her looks pretty much like regular Saryn, but with some animations...but we haven't seen her from the waist down either.

I like what little we've seen. I suspect it's going to get better when we see the totality of SarynP.

Edit: Watched the teaser again and one thing just occurred to me: she appears to be a dark 'frame and she should be on a light 'frame cycle. The color filter might have something to do with this on Earth, but...looks like a dark 'frame.

Edited by Sloan441

As someone who has used every frame (excluding primes) I can say that every frame is good but you have to use them correctly in situations that suit their abilties, I think the problem people have with sayrn's change is that in my eyes at least she went from a speed run nuker frame to a defence and stun based frame and she does this quite well especially when coupled with aoe weapons my personal favorite being the sonicor. Here is something interesting to end with, sayrn isn't the only frame who's abilities were meant to synergize, loki was too and yet he is said to be a master race frame. But hey It's not like my 2 years 9 months experience means much huh.

But that's just my 2 cents.

You have serious problem understanding sarcasm.

MR21 been playing since ps4 release. She is trash. That viral proc is useless. At least up to lvl 120 or so, which is intended play range. A nuker frame plus an equinox achieve strictly better results.

Why people defend it? It's garbage.

My point is rhino has uses. Roar is a great team buff when combined with other buffs. And rhino prime is the best rushing frame for all missions like capture, deception etc. 1.57 sprint speed plus 100% immunity to knockdown, magnetic doors etc. Nothing competes. It's being replaced by trash. Well, unless they buffed saryn prime crazily. Idk what they could do. Extreme tankyness can compensate for garbage powers a bit, but we have chroma, tanky and useful powers. Idk, I really think we swap a good item for trash. Makes me wonder how expensive rhino prime would become.

lvl 120?

Saryn can go to ODD 150 waves.

Maybe, but answer me this where is the sarcasm?

You will not get anywhere with people argue on this topic, you look at their arguments you know it's a waste of time to type anything more than two lines. Just say something they wanted to hear so they are satisfied and shut up. It pains to watch them talk with those narrow minded arguments that obviously based on what they believe rather than factual performance.  

Edited by Guest

Do they kill the drop rates on these primes after they announce they're vaulting them?   I ran a bunch of MD trying to get my Rhino helmet,  and kept getting the same drop on T1, and the same drop on T2.  Same thing when I tried going after the Boltor BP that I need. 

I held off getting sayrn because I knew her prime was coming, my girlfriend uses her quite often though, with great success. I think it's much more preferable to have her skills as they are now where they're dynamic and have synergy with each other. Makes it an interesting and fun frame to use instead of boring one button spam. But hey having an engaging playstyle may just be fun for the minority. Who knows

Edited by (PS4)Galaxy_Cicada

the founder remark was me making fun of the person i qouted cause his first words was about being mastery 21 .. she didnt get nerfed she had her playstyle adjusted to b a melee frame like she was intended to be she wasnt suppose to b a press 4 nuker .. if u play her correctly she can do more damage than before but ppl just want a press 4 room clear shes much more fun to play now