The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Bring Back The Forma Blueprint Alert Missions More Often! (Or At Least Allow Trading Forma Bp)

TheMurderface

the droprates obviously have been changed recently and I think they are too low now.

The reason why so few (veteran) players complain here is that they had stockpiled tons of Forma blueprints  and/or  have completed forma'ing most of their weapons.

For me as an still "aspiring"   ;-)   player it is not easy now.  I cannot spend several hours a day in the Void. The OP is right.

Edited by Vicious_Vipa

pfft, a friend of mine has been playing for 2 months and he has over 200 forma, the secret is t3 sab

Mate, not everyone has the time to grind t3 sabotage, or grind for said keys.

Also, not everyone has another player to keyshare with.

In regards to forma BP drops though, they shouldn't exist in rotation Cs and T3-T4, rather they should be built forma.

I am an old player (since U8, MR20 atm), and I am down to my last 2 forma, no more BPs. Instead I get loads of cores, things I don't need atm (but some players seem to need them, so I really can't whine).

the droprates obviously have been changed recently and I think they are too low now.

The reason why so few (veteran) players complain here is that they had stockpiled tons of Forma blueprints  and/or  have completed forma'ing most of their weapons.

For me as an still "aspiring"   ;-)   player it is not easy now.  I cannot spend several hours a day in the Void. The OP is right.

i think the main reason we all complained was that is was nothing but forma BLUEPRINTS, not completed forma like it should be.

I can agree with the BLUEPRINTforma problem

Imagine you have taken a few days vacation and looking forward to play Warframe.

You only get 1 (ONE!!) Forma per day. Which presses and forces you to buy like 15 Forma from the store.

RIDICULOUS and frustrating.

However, this is not the problem the OP wanted to discuss in this thread, If I am right.

i think the main reason we all complained was that is was nothing but forma BLUEPRINTS, not completed forma like it should be.

And when ppl told you that it wont make rares any more common you didnt listen.

Now theres no forma and stuff that was rare is still rare.

Edited by Davoodoo

I miss those days when you could get 3-4 forma BPs in a long defense mission. My endgame was basically 6 formaing every weapon I liked for whatever reason and all frames with the best builds for them.

Now I am sitting on over a dozen interesting guns that have some potential or I just like them and I am very very reserved about what to commit to. I even abandoned formaing up frames and straight up just bought Exilus adapters from the market when I needed some as forma became the single most valuable resource I have.

Changes happened around last September. Since then instead of forma I get Orokin Cells...

I just wish for just one endless mission where you could grind for forma. Just one location, really. Let those who whined about not getting enough primes enjoy their orokin cell drops in the void but those of us who liked forma get a place where we can actually get them.

Edited by TychusMechanicus

I just wish for just one endless mission where you could grind for forma. Just one location, really. Let those who whined about not getting enough primes enjoy their orokin cell drops in the void but those of us who liked forma get a place where we can actually get them.

YES PLEASE

I agree, Forma Blueprints should be common enough for us to keep building one every day if we play at least some Void missions. A lot of weapons take almost a week's worth of Forma blueprints to max out, and the relative rarity has me really reluctant to build Exilus adapters.

That said, here's a tip for you guys who are running out of BPs all the time like myself: Try Void Sabotage or T2 Survival, the latter rewards Forma Blueprints in its A rotation. I frequently go there for 30 minutes, there's a decent chance you get at least one blueprint out of that.

=> Forma are something that makes me keep playing this game, there should be enough blueprints around.

Edited by Kontrollo

^

T2 survival is a waste of time. I have over 90 keys but don't use them because it's nothing but cores or o-cells for me. I've ran back to back T2S 10 minute runs for an hour and was left with nothing. Not to mention it is boring with enemies that die by looking at them.

I'll agree T3sab and T3/4 captures are good, but those keys are rare and finding one in recruit channel that doesn't fill up in 5 seconds is hard. I've used all mine to farm format already.

I'm against buying from market because they are way over priced for how many are needed to make an alternate gun / warfare build; not to mention the knowledge I have of how good we used to have it before the cry babies.

We need at least 1 daily alert or invasion with forma BP. This was my favorite suggestion here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/544630-de-consolidated-list-of-forma-bp-drop-rate-suggestions/?fromsearch=1

P.s. my problem is I do not have time to go to void. I prefer to spend my limited playtime on missions I enjoy. I'm sick of void and being forced to go there to farm one item that used to be abundant is getting me burned out on warframe.

Edited by Educated_Beast

T2S isn't particularly good for forma. Yeah, they'll drop there and you might get occasionally lucky and get two in one run, but that's very rare. Usually, it's a parade of cells, credits, T2 keys, and low value prime parts.

I've had better luck in ODD than T2S. T3sab is the best bet that I've seen, but the keys are somewhat difficult to come by and you have to think of future PAs as well.

The forma famine is quite real for those of us that actually use them. DE needs to loosen up on the drop rates. O-cells in the void make sense, but they drop way too much--and are easily available on the system map, unlike forma.

What I proposed once about Forma and feel like the best for me, would be that forma drops in secret rooms. It would actually give us a reason to run them instead of rushing the missions. With at least 2 forma in a mission. There's plenty of rooms or walls for them.

^

T2 survival is a waste of time. I have over 90 keys but don't use them because it's nothing but cores or o-cells for me. I've ran back to back T2S 10 minute runs for an hour and was left with nothing. Not to mention it is boring with enemies that die by looking at them.

I'll agree T3sab and T3/4 captures are good, but those keys are rare and finding one in recruit channel that doesn't fill up in 5 seconds is hard. I've used all mine to farm format already.

I'm against buying from market because they are way over priced for how many are needed to make an alternate gun / warfare build; not to mention the knowledge I have of how good we used to have it before the cry babies.

We need at least 1 daily alert or invasion with forma BP. This was my favorite suggestion here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/544630-de-consolidated-list-of-forma-bp-drop-rate-suggestions/?fromsearch=1

P.s. my problem is I do not have time to go to void. I prefer to spend my limited playtime on missions I enjoy. I'm sick of void and being forced to go there to farm one item that used to be abundant is getting me burned out on warframe.

T2S isn't particularly good for forma. Yeah, they'll drop there and you might get occasionally lucky and get two in one run, but that's very rare. Usually, it's a parade of cells, credits, T2 keys, and low value prime parts.

I've had better luck in ODD than T2S. T3sab is the best bet that I've seen, but the keys are somewhat difficult to come by and you have to think of future PAs as well.

The forma famine is quite real for those of us that actually use them. DE needs to loosen up on the drop rates. O-cells in the void make sense, but they drop way too much--and are easily available on the system map, unlike forma.

Well obviously, YMMV, RNGesus and all that.

I think on average, I get about one in 30 minutes. And it isn't all that bad to level some stuff in there, too. Of course I'd like it very much if there were a mission that's better suited than this one (that's why I posted in here in the first place), but it's decent for the amount of keys it costs.

Haven't had much luck in ODD, and I've spent a lot of time there recently (damn you Dual Kamas Prime).

pfft, a friend of mine has been playing for 2 months and he has over 200 forma, the secret is t3 sab

Well I'll take that as a hint, thank you man, I have work now and the Lunar New year's days off work are going by hehe

But I will try and take a look at all those T3 Sab, thanks man I'll let you know if this works out.

You can buy forma at the market, for 20p.

Fully made.

I kept this game as "Free to play" inside my mind, meaning I only grind (no pause LOL) to get stuff that I want and get platinum through trading off my hard-earned rewards that's all.

Edited by TheMurderface

I can agree with the BLUEPRINTforma problem

Imagine you have taken a few days vacation and looking forward to play Warframe.
You only get 1 (ONE!!) Forma per day. Which presses and forces you to buy like 15 Forma from the store.
RIDICULOUS and frustrating.

However, this is not the problem the OP wanted to discuss in this thread, If I am right.

I guess I tried my luck at the wrong place, so as a result, no Formas or even their BPs for me haha

Well I have a few more days off work, let's do some research and find me some goods then

I agree, Forma Blueprints should be common enough for us to keep building one every day if we play at least some Void missions. A lot of weapons take almost a week's worth of Forma blueprints to max out, and the relative rarity has me really reluctant to build Exilus adapters.

That said, here's a tip for you guys who are running out of BPs all the time like myself: Try Void Sabotage or T2 Survival, the latter rewards Forma Blueprints in its A rotation. I frequently go there for 30 minutes, there's a decent chance you get at least one blueprint out of that.

=> Forma are something that makes me keep playing this game, there should be enough blueprints around.

Will do man! Will definitely do! 

My men! Y'all have been helpful to your humble fellow Tenno here, I thank you all for that! 

Same thing here. Graduated, working everyday and currently off work on Lunar New year holidays, trying to get that good fun from the old Warframe back in 2013.