The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Prime Accessories?

Darth-Buldge

My Lotus. Let me say what everyone has said to you:

UMBRA IS NOT A SKIN! IT IS A SEPERATE FRAME!

Well i dont think that would be a good idea. Personally Let me ask all excal primaries. How many forma/ how much time have you spent on your excal? And then suddenly new version sorry all the time you spent is gone. I dont think that would be a good idea. But, Its umbra so... who cares

Aside from what everyone here has said, why would it be in Prime Access, whether accessory or not, anyway? It's not a Prime.

Also, that's your fault for expecting something like that, because we've all known for quite a while now that it was Saryn. Besides, everyone would be pissed if he were released through PA.

Well i dont think that would be a good idea. Personally Let me ask all excal primaries. How many forma/ how much time have you spent on your excal? And then suddenly new version sorry all the time you spent is gone. I dont think that would be a good idea. But, Its umbra so... who cares

I need something new. I don't want the.... what? 5th Excal skin? 6th??? I want something new with new abilities and perks. Not another boring skin.

I in the process of putting forma in my Excal. Who cares if I have to get a new version. That new version will probably be better, and that is worth the effort.

Supposedly its powers and abilities will be different than any Excal variants, because DE doesn't just want it to be a Reskin with slightly tweaked stats, so don't try to bring in other Excal's into the fold.

I need something new. I don't want the.... what? 5th Excal skin? 6th??? I want something new with new abilities and perks. Not another boring skin.

I in the process of putting forma in my Excal. Who cares if I have to get a new version. That new version will probably be better, and that is worth the effort.

Prime versions are not skins and they have no diferences in abilities and passives, just more polarities and a little improved stats.

So Umbra is probably not what you're waiting for.

It's no different then sinking a bunch of forma into none prime warframes. i sure as hell am not going to wait 3+ years to drop a forma on my chroma because chroma prime might come one day.

Ok i could be happy with a nice syandana... But ive never bought a prime accessories does it just come with the syandana or does it have something else along with it?

They will be different "Tiers" which one will contain just weapons, and another with all weapons and full frame inc the Syandana. These also come with discount plat, with the amount corresponding to what tier you choose. And then there's just the prime accessories which will just contain the said Syandana with a few boosters to boot.

Umbra will never be a skin. Guess what, why is DE delaying the Umbra? They want them to have a backstory, a lore. Not simply a skin to attach on a frame.

And I just hope that Umbras will have better stats than Prime counterparts, otherwise, FML, not going to bother farming them in ages. Loki Prime and Ash Prime were the worst ones ever.

They will be different "Tiers" which one will contain just weapons, and another with all weapons and full frame inc the Syandana. These also come with discount plat, with the amount corresponding to what tier you choose. And then there's just the prime accessories which will just contain the said Syandana with a few boosters to boot.

There's always two things in the accessories. Sometimes a sentinel skin or sugatra... And once, a sigil.

Nobody thought we were getting Excalibur Umbra on the next Prime Access. In fact, it's been known it would be Saryn for quite some time. There was no hype train. If you were paying any attention to what the Devs have been repeatedly saying about Umbra over the last few months, you would already know what most people here are trying to tell you.

There is no polite way to put it, so don't read if you don't have thick skin.

Only an absolute moron would think that DE would put Excalibur Umbra in a Prime Accessories pack, regardless of the details.

Think about the current Excalibur Prime situation, the relevant part is that he was only available for a limited time, and only for real money.

What would putting Umbra in a Prime Accessories bundle do? make him only available for a limited time, and only for real money.

The reason why people want Excal Umbra in the first place is because they want another version of Excal with buffed stats, and there is no way to get Excal Prime, due to the whole Founder's Pack stuff.

TL:DR Don't turn this in to another Excalibur Prime topic, since that's how it will end up.

Back on topic, it will be a combination of two of the following:

Syandana, armour, sigil, Sentinel armour (highly unlikely), Kubrow armour (also highly unlikely), Kubrow Gene Masking Kit (as unlikely as HL3 getting announced), some new category of cosmetic (possible, but unlikely).