Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Prime Accessories?

Darth-Buldge

Well, I guess the syandana is pretty much a thing?

I hope the second thing is an armor set, and if not an armor set, I hope a beautiful sigil.

I want some nice cosmetics for Warframes (Especialy some cosmetics that suit Saryn better)

Edited by VK4502b

Well i dont think that would be a good idea. Personally Let me ask all excal primaries. How many forma/ how much time have you spent on your excal? And then suddenly new version sorry all the time you spent is gone. I dont think that would be a good idea. But, Its umbra so... who cares

I don't think primes are a good idea. Think of all the forma and potatos that get wasted if DE decides to prime something.

/sarcasm

It's everybodys own decision to forma and potato something and there is always the "risk" of DE releasing a better version.

I happend to forma Saryn the day before they announced saryn prime at NYCC.

Am I mad? No, because it was my decision and I had a lot of fun with saryn until now.

Now we have seen the nikana prime and spira prime and the excal umbra hype train began at full speed. Then crashed after the saryn prime trailer. BUT! Umbra would be a skin would it not? Does this mean it could possibly be in the prime accessories?

umbra news and discussion

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/573303-umbra-warframe-discussion-news/

OP should answer your questions

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Now we have seen the nikana prime and spira prime and the excal umbra hype train began at full speed. Then crashed after the saryn prime trailer. BUT! Umbra would be a skin would it not? Does this mean it could possibly be in the prime accessories?

DE has already stated umbra will NOT be a skin.

I think it will be a syandana prime and an another little goodie, the two weapons, Saryn prime, 4000 + plats and the icons

On top of that, i hope a little buff of Saryn, even if i love her, i think her 3 should be replaced by an accelerant, like ember but maybe with an other mecanic and with less % augment, what do you think about it tennos?