Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gun-Scythe?

SickSara

So, while watching the new episodes of RWBY I had an Idea. A gun-scythe for Warframe. I mean, we already have a gunblade, so why not a gun-scythe? Just imagine the combos and finisher? (As some people say, scythes need a buff, so why not take this as a chance to do so?) I know some may say that it's a stupid idea, but it's worth a shot to post this idea. So, what do you guys think?

As for the fighting style: http://www.ringoame.notcliche.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/red6.gif

Do I have to say more?

We already have wolverines claws, aspartan laser, yangs gauntlets and excaliburs ultimate is basicly ichigos bankai, so...

anku+vulkar= ????

+1

Which is yang's gauntlets? the staticor?

Also, I would love Ren's Bladed Bulltet hoses, closes we have are the Dex Furis

Edited by LilHypezKiid

Pretty sure this has been suggested twice allready because of that show.

Do we really need every ridiculous melee weapon from across fiction in this game? Just because they were cool in that ONE show/movie/game?

We are allready getting a bloated number of melee weapon types, while the actual number of melee weapons per category is remaining small (with most weapons ending up in mid tier position at best).

All while players will in the end gravitate towards the most effective 6 or so basic weapons anyway.

Shouldn't the development time be better spend on expanding the actual existing weapon types first?

Edited by Othergrunty

Pretty sure this has been suggested twice allready because of that show.

Do we really need every ridiculous melee weapon from across fiction in this game? Just because they were cool in that ONE show/movie/game?

We are allready getting a bloated number of melee weapon types, while the actual number of melee weapons per category is remaining small (with most weapons ending up in mid tier position at best).

All while players will in the end gravitate towards the most effective 6 or so basic weapons anyway.

Shouldn't the development time be better spend on expanding the actual existing weapon types first?

I don't see why not, people will still use the weapons just because they are awesome and plus its fiction, let the creativity run wild.

We already have wolverines claws, aspartan laser, yangs gauntlets and excaliburs ultimate is basicly ichigos bankai, so...

anku+vulkar= ????

+1

You forgot the Scissors from Kill la Kill :D

And well, they'd need to either rename our current "scythes" to hatchets or make a "great scythe" weapon category first imho... Cause the things we have now are so badly proportion wise (and viability wise, too) it isn't even funny.

And well, they'd need to either rename our current "scythes" to hatchets or make a "great scythe" weapon category first imho... Cause the things we have now are so badly proportion wise (and viability wise, too) it isn't even funny.

Oh yes, a great scythe would be awesome.

I would be cool with this idea if it went in the Gun Blade category of weapons rather than the scythe category. Aside from that, the Scythe's we have now need to be a lot longer. Like Staff/polearm length with their shafts. The sythes we have now are more like sickles....

And add in soul from soul eater, then give us a similar stance:P

Given scythes aren't viable combat weapons to begin with, I sometimes wonder why we even have them.  And besides, real scythes aren't very large anyway.  Whole thing is maybe 5 and a half feet tall on average.

@Conservatives... Just because I hate sniper weapons and see them as useless in this fast paced game... Doesn't mean I get pissed or throw a temper tantrum like a baby and try to ruin someone else's fun.

Plus to get to the max rank shown in the relays... We're gonna need a ton more weapons and frames.. So.. Why the hell not?