The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Is Baro For Beginners Only?

K0bra

Hello DE

Baro is back and i think alot people was excited.After i have seen what he has again its a big disappointment.

Baro and Sorties are a nice thing but in the last time only for beginners or people who missed some stuff from him or it.

The stuff from Baro and Sorties are most times only reused rewards and items.

What about people who already have that stuff?Why dont bring after a so long time only 1 time something really useful for long time players?Primed Streamline?Primed Stretch?

Please imagine in the situation of the long time players."Yay Baro is here.Nice lets go to the Relais.Nice so much people already here.Lets see what he has in his pocket today."

52vs0.png

Bämmm nothing good for me....

I feel always left out of happiness and excitement. :/

Edited by K0bra

They only used the Snipetron as a reward in older alerts/events ... I dont think they will release the snipetron vandal again ... Ithink it is  maybe an exclusive weapon, for those who played in that old time

It might be released again. The only thing I know for sure is exclusive is Founders gear. Possibly Braton Vandal and Lato Vandal as well from Closed Beta. But DE has said that anything else can be re-released.

Guys alot long time players have the Snipetron V or Sheev.You missed my point.I talk about something really useful new and not another recycling like the whole time.The recycling is the problem because its only nice for beginners or people who missed something.The other people are left out of any happiness or excitement.

People keep forgetting the point of Baro.

He brings luxuaries, not staples.

Yu can't keep expecting him to bring good stuff every week, he brings random stuff that could be fun or useful. 

Primed mods aren't everything, infact, some builds totally don't utilise primed mods. 

Baro isnt an articifial intelligence.There is a human being behind it.So you can ask this human being if it is possible that he could please only 1 time after a so long time recycled or bad primed mods to put something useful for longer time players in his shop.

Seriously im really happy that beginners are pleased and happy about the stuff but dont forget to much times in a row a part of the playerbase.

Edited by K0bra

Baro isnt an articifial intelligence.There is a human being behind it.So you can ask this human being if it is possible that he could please only 1 time after a so long time recycled or bad primed mods to put something useful for longer time players in his shop.

Seriously im really happy that beginners are pleased and happy about the stuff but dont forget to much times in a row a part of the playerbase.

Last time's Primed Bane mod was new.

Last time's Primed Bane mod was new.

Why you said that to me?I have them and dont use them.1600 R5 cores for all 3 maxed is to much but thats another case.I hope we will never see Primed Bane meele and secondary mods.

I think Bane mods arent good as Primed mods.There are alot of other mods who could be nice primed.

Edited by K0bra

Why you said that to me?

Well u stated that he didn't bring anything new/uselful in a while.

And just because you don't find the bane ones useful doesn't mean others enjoy them.

Edited by no_stripes