Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bless De And The Void (And I Guess Baro)

VoidMask

This crop was really good and when I came to the forums to only see mostly hate...I needed to make a positive thread.

Thanks for:

The Prisma weapon: for my addiction and MR I needed.

The Primed Reach: I needed for my sweetheart Valkyr. (And other weapons)

The Primed cosmetics: Do I really need to say? Fashiongame, Endgame.

The Bait: Detron and Brakk here I come!

The Boosters: Ya know. encase someone needed em.

The pure amount given was also very nice.

Please put your joys in this thread, not your hate. Praise the Void my friends and Allies.

(Screw anyo.)

y hate when it benefits u alot in way

That statement is completely subjective. It was a decent crop from Baro in terms of stock size, yet for some people who have everything that has been offered, there's really no benefit that is viewable. That's not to say that it's terrible, just different perspectives on the matter

Edited by -Pixi-

Already own the weapon and the armor, marks I won't bother with because I own the detron, had the brakk, don't care about hate and despair

the boosters are okay

and I already own primed reach

Really the only reason I'd go to baro today would be for boosters, but eeeeehhhh.

I wish he'd have brought something new instead of bringing boosters, considering he brought those last time.

I'm very happy for the prime armor set which i need more of, a little sad about the prisma gorgon i have all 3 of them and was hoping for a new prisma weapon. I would of killed for a prisma glave or prisma zorren or some new prisma melee weapon. Still happy about the primed reach over all but i hope the next time he comes he has some new weapons. 

i have all the stalkers weapons, i have brakk, and detron, i have prisma gorgon and primed reach. and the primed eos armor is really meh so i'm not interested. how does this visit benefit me?

Didn't you read my post? Bug off if you ain't got nice things to say. Like congrats you have it. But a good 97.5% don't.

i have all the stalkers weapons, i have brakk, and detron, i have prisma gorgon and primed reach. and the primed eos armor is really meh so i'm not interested. how does this visit benefit me?

Congratulations. You have everything. Now let others who don't have it enjoy obtaining them too.

Already own the weapon and the armor, marks I won't bother with because I own the detron, had the brakk, don't care about hate and despair

the boosters are okay

and I already own primed reach

Really the only reason I'd go to baro today would be for boosters, but eeeeehhhh.

I wish he'd have brought something new instead of bringing boosters, considering he brought those last time.

Same to you.

This is a positive thread. There's enough hate from other self entitled players. Go to those threads.

Edited by Cidolfus

*stare at baro*... *get dual ichor*..*prepare to stab baro*.. died by overwhelming tenno on the relay.. why de why you not give the *bait* sooner?? i already got all of the saltiness from all of them, whyyYY??

On other hand, thank you DE for giving newer player a bit more viable option to get something that usually random to the randomness

quote from bottom

lore-breaking Marks.

such as... summoning normal stalker instead of shadow version after you done second dream.

Edited by TheFalseEclipse

It's only natural for people to feel a bit of betrayal after Baro having a week off and returning with nothing that is spectacular and new - excluding lore-breaking Marks.

I think boosters should always be sold with Baro visits - (one of each per person if this was the case?)

It's only natural for people to feel a bit of betrayal after Baro having a week off and returning with nothing that is spectacular and new - excluding lore-breaking Marks.

I think boosters should always be sold with Baro visits - (one of each per person if this was the case?)

Betrayal? lol

To a large number of players, what he's offering right now IS spectacular AND new. You gotta keep in mind that not everyone was able to obtain these items the first time they were introduced. What's more, is that he's offering boosters to those that might already have "everything".

DE literally gave him an inventory that everyone but the most self centered of people can enjoy.

To a large number of players, what he's offering right now IS spectacular AND new. You gotta keep in mind that not everyone was able to obtain these items the first time they were introduced. What's more, is that he's offering boosters to those that might already have "everything".

DE literally gave him an inventory that everyone but the most self centered of people can enjoy.

Man first? I think most of the items are the third or fourth time avaiable or it feels like that.

Edited by K0bra

Didn't you read my post? Bug off if you ain't got nice things to say. Like congrats you have it. But a good 97.5% don't.

Congratulations. You have everything. Now let others who don't have it enjoy obtaining them too.

Same to you.

This is a positive thread. There's enough hate from other self entitled players. Go to those threads.

so salty you guys. you don't read at all do you? i quoted this:

ikr people just hate these are good things today  [size=4]y hate when it benefits u alot in way[/size]

i asked HOW it benefits me, not that baro is useless or any other salty crap. i was asking D4rkAngel here how it could benefit me since he seems to know more than I do about baro.

uh.. booster is kinda useless after you got nearly everything, whatever baro bring usually bring despair, wish DE include other primed mod that was supposed to be from .. the 150day mark

Betrayal? lol

Yes. Baro takes an unnanounced week off. Gets hyped up - even the Devs slightly hyped it up on the Devstream I think.  Returns with the same things except for Marks which must be bought per use so you can try to get stuff via RNG.  EDIT: Which is fine, returning with the same things. I'm glad others can get stuff they missed. The new thing he did return with doesn't live up to the hype ...in the eyes of some due to the RNG/Paywall of it.

Never said everyone was able to obtain everything. I don't have everything. I refuse to use primed mods because of power creep.  See above comment to Skode for the rest of my point.

Anyway, let's keep the thread positive as OP dictated. Calling people self-centered (when they're not) isn't helping.

Edited by Lanieu