The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So All Those Beacon Price Complainant

Vulpes.Velox

First of all If you don't like it don't buy it.

Some people say it's too much to give 200 ducats for one use only and you will probably never get what you want from them (g3,zanuka,stalker). Let me ask you this: how often do they spawn normally? I always have 5 stalker marks and sometimes it takes him 3 weeks to spawn. On top of that he NEVER droped the thing i want (Hate) all i got was few Dread bp and one broken war bp (killed him maybe 35 times).

It's not too much to ask 50p for Orthos prime set (you could change that OP for ducats) but it is too much to give 200 ducats for 100% chance that assassin will spawn :/

It's not too much to give 600 ducats for prisma gorgon (mid tier weapon btw) cuz you are going to sell that weapon in few days for 100-150p.

My point- people are selfish and they want everything for free. When they are selling there is no too expensive or too much but when they are buying there is 100% chance they will cry about it on forums or spam on every chat avaible.

Some people say it's too much to give 200 ducats for one use only and you will probably never get what you want from them (g3,zanuka,stalker). Let me ask you this: how often do they spawn normally? I always have 5 stalker marks and sometimes it takes him 3 weeks to spawn. On top of that he NEVER droped the thing i want (Hate) all i got was few Dread bp and one broken war bp (killed him maybe 35 times).

It's not too much to ask 50p for Orthos prime set (you could change that OP for ducats) but it is too much to give 200 ducats for 100% chance that assassin will spawn :/

It's not too much to give 600 ducats for prisma gorgon (mid tier weapon btw) cuz you are going to sell that weapon in few days for 100-150p.

My point- people are selfish and they want everything for free. When they are selling there is no too expensive or too much but when they are buying there is 100% chance they will cry about it on forums or spam on every chat avaible.

OP, you are dealing with people, you even said that. They will complain just because.

Even if DE gave us free plat, some will complain for a reason or another.

There's nothing we can do about it.

You really don't need that many of them if you farm efficiently.

Find a beacon-sharing squad and you'll get 4x the use out of your beacon, and if you go Nekros, Ivara, Pilfer Hydroid or Gaze Atlas you'll get 4x more loot from each mission, for a total of 16x more loot per purchased beacon.

Instead of making salty complaints, people should learn that being efficient lowers the expenses incredibly.

Also, you got a pretty ironic username in regard to this topic ewe

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

Some people say it's too much to give 200 ducats for one use only and you will probably never get what you want from them (g3,zanuka,stalker).

I hadn't seen Zanuka for months, ever since my clan started needing pigments from her.  Two of us buying two beacons each guaranteed finishing off that research.  I was happy with that price!  The third one also dropped a Scimitar part so... bonus!

I'm pretty sure none of those complaint is asking them for free. There is also complaint about those complaints. Stopping the complaint-train is impossible.

Back to the topic:

Different people see those beacons with different value. Some players think they worth the ducat, while some don't. So it's extremely normal to disagree with the price DE set (which lead to complaint). I don't really see any problem with this.

I hadn't seen Zanuka for months, ever since my clan started needing pigments from her.  Two of us buying two beacons each guaranteed finishing off that research.  I was happy with that price!  The third one also dropped a Scimitar part so... bonus!

Can we use Ivara/Nekros on Zanuka Hunter? I have 2 Beacons and I'm not sure in using it before I can confirm that (1-Man Clan btw)

Can we use Ivara/Nekros on Zanuka Hunter? I have 2 Beacons and I'm not sure in using it before I can confirm that (1-Man Clan btw)

We didn't try Ivara but Nekros didn't work.  Nekros did work on G3 though, getting us their Scimitar piece off the first beacon!  Just Stalker to go...  I might just be patient with that one though instead of trying to push our luck.

Strange.

I basically gotten all their items from 1-2 years ago, by simply playing missions, getting marked, and playing solo with nekros.

Feels a bit awkward, to have "summons" for us to fight them.

Instead of just reducing the RNG on them.

Edited by Monsterwithin

Yeah sure its like you farm your prime part in 20 min

For casual player who log in 1 or 2 hour a day. Getting ducat is a nightmare. You need keys or lucky enough to be picked by pug

Don't measure everything at your own pace. Everyone here is different.

Some have more free time to spare for game and some barely manage.

Those casual gamers probably spend more real money for the game.

So please don't go pointing fingers at them and said they want everything for free.

Yeah sure its like you farm your prime part in 20 min

For casual player who log in 1 or 2 hour a day. Getting ducat is a nightmare. You need keys or lucky enough to be picked by pug

Don't measure everything at your own pace. Everyone here is different.

Some have more free time to spare for game and some barely manage.

So please don't go pointing fingers at them and said they want everything for free.

If they spend real money, why go through all the hard work to farm from stalker/g3/zanuka when what they want always present in market? You either pay to get it, or farm to get it. If u want to stay in the middle, that's benefit no one, both you and DE.

As for me. Even if they give me the Bacons free i still wont farm it i have my set of favorite Weapons and dont need anotherone geting dusty in my Arsenal .No need to "catch'em all"

I understand what you are saying, but I would like to politely remind you that just as we should not tailer to the elite, we also should not tailor to the casual. As for "does not want everything for free" or for better, might I remind everyone that people have been giving DE such S*%# about Baro that they legit took him out of the game. Lets not pretend, the community is greedy and will not be satisfied until baro has P flow, P continuity, P streamline, P intensify and P stretch all in one day while giving us ducats to buy them. If they dont want to spend the time farming the ducats then they dont need to spend the time farming the bosses you can buy with them.

i bought 4, used one fine, next one cost me 3 due to connection issues, and the whole party ended up with 3 bps and 2 barrels. ive needed a reciever since around LoR came out, and im bck to squre one now that the traders gone. i liked the opportunity, if it wasnt VALENTINES WEEKEND, id have farmed and grabbed 4 more before he left, but... i just hope he comes back, ill drop every prime part i have to get that brakk, over any new cosmetics or (almost) any prisma. totally worth the soul- crushing disappointment for the opportunity.