Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Makes Me Wonder If I Should Quit This Game

Koodaris

Got ivara in 105 runs total.

Didn't use a single cipher. Didn't even start whining. Did my spy runs when i had the mood for it, wasn't doing them non-stop.

Nothing ever will be perfect, but how much you like something is largely influenced by your own attitude, not the quality of the stuff.

tbh, after reading that you used up all the ferrite for ciphers, my first thought was "wtf man, you use ciphers? Uninstall now!"

No need for being negative to the guy, he is a fellow player lets keep it civil, I understand exactly where the OP is coming from and found a solution that works for me, so as I said lets keep it civil.

Thus the reason why I have never gambled, in World of Warships, like any game, there is a grind, but a grind with a clear goal in mind, you accumulate XP to purchase the next class of ship, and of course the better the ship the higher the XP cost, but there is no RNG involved in the reward, you know what your getting and it's up to you how long it takes. This kind of grind I don't mind.

9 million exp for 1 ship mid tier is not really fun. It won't work in WF. WF is just like moba, the more frames you have the more diversity you have when playing.

I bought 2 G3 baits and used up all my ducats in the process.

I can't play online due to networking resons which means I can only use those two this weekend.

I'm sitting on the Brakk Barrel and Receiver since half a year(G3 didn't show up since back then)

and really wanted to get the BP to build this badass looking thing af a pistol shotgun.

Used both, got nothing from the first and one Brakk Barrel from the second run.

I'm done.

Not doing this anymore.

Bye.

*Equinox farmer mic drop*

I gave up farming Equinox. 

I'm on the last piece right now and I want to kill myself.

Not that the boss is really hard, but there's a 1/8 chance you'll get the part you need on the last one and so it goes to absolute S#&$ as you try to get it. I did run 1-7 with no dupe parts, really lucky, but so far one run 8-30 all I've gotten is dupes :^)

I'm on the last piece right now and I want to kill myself.

Not that the boss is really hard, but there's a 1/8 chance you'll get the part you need on the last one and so it goes to absolute S#&$ as you try to get it. I did run 1-7 with no dupe parts, really lucky, but so far one run 8-30 all I've gotten is dupes :^)

You think 1/8 chance is bad? lol I wish some of the primes parts had a 1/8 chance of dropping.... Equinox is one of the easier frames to farm.

I bought 2 G3 baits and used up all my ducats in the process.

I can't play online due to networking resons which means I can only use those two this weekend.

I'm sitting on the Brakk Barrel and Receiver since half a year(G3 didn't show up since back then)

and really wanted to get the BP to build this badass looking thing af a pistol shotgun.

Used both, got nothing from the first and one Brakk Barrel from the second run.

I'm done.

Not doing this anymore.

Bye.

Ever heard of LoR? 2 times per day (normal and nightmare) for reward Or as much as you want w/o reward. Guarantee spawn at part 2, with a blind mirage/slow nova/a decent CC you can farm them easy. I'm surprise people paid 200 ducat for G3 then complain when they have cheaper way to farm the pistol. I say you have intelligent as a rock.

Honestly, there's easier (and frankly better) ways to get what you want in a lesser amount of time. The biggest perk of warframe is that plat is TRADEABLE. Want something? Farm current demand instead of what you personally want. Example: this tactical alert, gather the puncture set, sell it, and BAM---buy whatever your heart desires in the market. Lol, there is no grind or farm wall if you do it efficiently.

Edited by Destinus

Ivara is something to aim for passively: any sort of dedicated grind will either end in you getting lucky, or - almost certainly - getting frustrated and burned out. in a way, you are basically bringing this on yourself.

I just make sure to do Syndicate Spy missions whenever they turn up, as well as any Alerts that are Spy missions. I've gotten a few Systems already, just need the other parts for once.

Thus the reason why I have never gambled, in World of Warships, like any game, there is a grind, but a grind with a clear goal in mind, you accumulate XP to purchase the next class of ship, and of course the better the ship the higher the XP cost, but there is no RNG involved in the reward, you know what your getting and it's up to you how long it takes. This kind of grind I don't mind.

The only thing you can't control there is how good or bad is your team, even though it doesn't make such a big difference compared to World of Tanks, which will dictate how long will it take you, but you are sure you will get it.

I've heared stories of people running the Tyl Regor Assassination about 200 times to get Equinox. I was able to get a full set in less than 15 runs. Especially in games like Warframe you have to be careful to not burn yourself out. Try running a spy mission from time to time but don't focus too much on it.

Edited by (PS4)MikeCopa

Yeah you're farming Ivara wrong.

The moment you hit 20 runs without getting the part you want, buy it with plats. Simple rule for me.

Grinding for 325 plats is way easier than what horrendous spy spamming you just described. It took me like 1 hour of sitting through trade hell to get the plats I needed to buy Ivara and still got a few more for my fashionframes.