The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So U18.5 Is On Wednesday?

PrVonTuckIII

What happened with Trinity Prime was an update came out with all the stuff before PA came out but wasn't available as a drop. Then they releases an update the same day as PA, swapping out drops in rotations. I think that PA will come at the same time as the update.

You don't understand.

Trinity Prime is special.

Trinity Prime is so amazing she needs her own update. A simple PA won't do for Trinity Prime.

All hail Trinity Prime.

But yes, OP, it's possible it will be this Wednesday, but we really don't know for sure. It could just as well be a month from now. It just depends on when it's ready.

Unlikely, I expect U18.5 earliest 24. DE has shown almost nothing so far and we have no hub for it.

You mean the update website? I don't recall any for .5 updates...

it better just come out Tuesday or Wednesday, also whats this "Holiday" I keep hearing about, we just had Xmas not along ago

February 15th it's a Canadian holiday, Flag day. Edited by siralextraffo

if DE are ready and all is finished,then I see no reason to prolong for a holiday or anything like that...

And DE have  benefit from update to throw in the game as soon as possible.so I hope as soon for that to happen.I have to spend somewhere my platinum :) update website does not appear on all .5 updates.mainly is for major update...

Edited by Vlada91