Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Be Happy?

(PSN)Galaxy_Cicada

GOING BACK TO OP's POINT.

Yesterday me, my sister, and a friend all joined for a private conclave match. Now, I barely play conclave, and competitive games in general, but I ended up winning anyway (probably because I said for all of us to take the same Equipment (Braton, Valkyr and Nikana) and my sis and friend decided to take the Paris p. Eh, look at how that turned out).

Anyway, right at the start of the match (it was the simulacrum map) my friend bullet jumped and attempted to kill me (and look cool while doing it). He left me with barely no health, and I only managed to land a few shots on him.

"Damn, this doesn't start well. So gonna get killed when he lands and comes after me".

Unfortunetly for him, he never got to land. He fell of the map, and since I managed to land a few shots, I scored the Kill. I laughted so hard.

He also did this one more time.

Another funny moment (on the same game) was when I was patiently preparing to snipe my friend, when I suddenly get one shotted by my sister. The hunter becomes the prey, I suppose.

So... what you've said in the first part here is "they way more than made up for the nerf to % by the fact that it is now shared". There is no problem.

They didn't overnerf it- they made it so people don't fight each other for focus, that is all.

As I said. Convergence makes focus gain stupidly easy. It also promotes people not sitting in one place and doing almost nothing to get their focus *glances at draco*.

All of what you said is absolutely wrong. Every bit of it. That's all I'm going to say as I don't want to derail this thread any further and there already plenty of topics about this. I did have to say something though, as leaving something that is completely incorrect unchallenged only leads to the spread of misinformation.

If you don't believe you are wrong and want to reply to this, go to the topic below instead of doing so here.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/609928-now-that-focus-has-been-nefed-and-4-lenses-are-recommended/

Edited by Silvus-Sol

All of what you said is absolutely wrong. Every bit of it. That's all I'm going to say as I don't want to derail this thread any further and there already plenty of topics about this. I did have to say something though, as leaving something that is completely incorrect unchallenged only leads to the spread of misinformation.

If you don't believe you are wrong and want to reply to this, go to the topic below instead of doing so here.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/609928-now-that-focus-has-been-nefed-and-4-lenses-are-recommended/

Firstly, if you don't wanna provide evidence as to "why I'm wrong". Then I'm not as far as anyone is concerned.

Secondly, if you didn't want to "derail this thread further", you wouldn't have even posted here.

Thirdly, again- if it's such misinformation that you feel the need to do something about it, you don't just say "you are wrong" and walk off.

Finally, it's against the forum rules to post your own thread link in another- as it's considered "bumping".

I can only assume you made this post for the sole purpose of drawing attention to your own thread, and I will not be visiting it.

Firstly, if you don't wanna provide evidence as to "why I'm wrong". Then I'm not as far as anyone is concerned.

Secondly, if you didn't want to "derail this thread further", you wouldn't have even posted here.

Thirdly, again- if it's such misinformation that you feel the need to do something about it, you don't just say "you are wrong" and walk off.

Finally, it's against the forum rules to post your own thread link in another- as it's considered "bumping".

I can only assume you made this post for the sole purpose of drawing attention to your own thread, and I will not be visiting it.

Saltception!

This right here is why I posted the link, to avoid doing this. It was my topic so you could find and address me easily and it was about this very discussion so it would be on topic. Also, the evidence as to why you are wrong is all over the place in there. Linking you to that topic is not for a cheap bump, but because it is a lot easier than having an argument in somebody else's topic that is trying to promote positivity. Every other point was already answered in my first post to you.

I'm done doing this here, if you want to derail this topic even further, then that's on you.

Edited by Silvus-Sol

In hindsight, the OP's title "Be Happy" was clearly far too vague, because sometimes people are apparently only happy when they're mad and arguing about something.

Impressive to say the least, but a little sad to see where this topic wound up.

In other news, my Saryn got stuck in a bunker during a T4 survival and shunted through the floor into the Void Beyond The Void no less than three times before I managed to escape. Good times.

As I said. Convergence makes focus gain stupidly easy. It also promotes people not sitting in one place and doing almost nothing to get their focus *glances at draco*.

Oh for.......

I keep seeing this specific idea over and over. "The Focus change is good because it discourages just sitting on Draco farming."

That's not true at all. The opposite is true. These changes have nerfed solo Focus gain very hard, while leaving Draco stronger than casual play, comparatively even stronger than it was before.

Draco is an Interception mission, with improved Affinity sharing.

Draco is one big open tile which can be crossed in seconds to grab Convergence pickups.

Neither of these two beneficial conditions exist in most other missions. In other missions, you have to stay within 50 metres of your team to gain shared Affinity, and you have to go out of your way to grab Convergence.

These changes are not a nerf to Draco farming. At all. Comparatively speaking, they are a buff. What got nerfed was playing missions solo.

Cripes. Where did the idea come from, that these changes were somehow making Draco less effective while buffing casual play? 

These changes are not a nerf to Draco farming. At all. Comparatively speaking, they are a buff. What got nerfed was playing missions solo.

Cripes. Where did the idea come from, that these changes were somehow making Draco less effective while buffing casual play? 

I'd like you to look again at what you quoted from me and tell me exactly where I said it made draco less effective. Oh that's right- I didn't. What I said was that it PROMOTES not just sitting in one spot the whole game to farm focus. If you don't move around at the very least and go get your convergence medals, you lose out on a LOT of focus.

I'd like you to look again at what you quoted from me and tell me exactly where I said it made draco less effective. Oh that's right- I didn't. What I said was that it PROMOTES not just sitting in one spot the whole game to farm focus. If you don't move around at the very least and go get your convergence medals, you lose out on a LOT of focus.

That's not actually better though.

People who like to play solo missions just got dumped on from a great height, while people who farm Draco now simply have to run across the tile every couple of minutes in exchange for even more rewards. 

You'd almost think that people who actually like to do missions are the problem, while sitting in Draco is the intended, endorsed way of playing the game.

That's not actually better though.

People who like to play solo missions just got dumped on from a great height, while people who farm Draco now simply have to run across the tile every couple of minutes in exchange for even more rewards. 

You'd almost think that people who actually like to do missions are the problem, while sitting in Draco is the intended, endorsed way of playing the game.

This is why I didn't approve of shared focus- but nope, everyone said it would be fine. What we have is still better in general than what we had before though- that's all I'm saying.

The only moment I remembered laughing my brains out was in a Draco match with clanmates and our clan leader bugged out during Bladestorm. He was bleeding out, yet was still performing the attacks, but not the animations.

He was also on mic, and had a lot of funny commentary...

But that was last year....

I i have had some fair share of fun lately. Yesterday i 1-shotted Vor in t4 survival with valkyr. It realy surprised me that the heavy units at the time could take more of a beating then the mini-boss Vor.

Also had fun smacking those bursa's and ng2's with a jat kittag.

Then there's the frequent occurance of idiots doing/saying something stupid.

This is a hard one cause it makes me laugh and cry in equal measure.

(How the hell is a Nova the only one not to get downed in a Hieracon run, while all the other party members cosisted of tanky frames like Chroma? Is it realy that hard to dodge infested slowed down by molecular prime?)

O dear i fear my salt lvls are rising again...

Kittens... Think of kittens... Lovely cute annimals being blended in a meatgrinder... Lovely dead kittens... Hmmm...

I don't think mama Lotus loves me anymore...