The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Back To Warframe What's New?

ACHELOUS

Question

Hey fellow tennos, bros, and ninjas,

What the heck is with all this grinding!?!?!

Nitain extract pretty much required on all new weapons. Only at least 4 in 24 hours.

DE in 24 hours i have work which is 8 -10 hours. school which could 2-5 hours.

How do you expect me to get it? I felt discriminated on this one.

Well i guess unless you expect me to not sleep -__-zzzZZZzz

Cool new design and items tho. and the trading... its nice but it's very linear and broaden it more like a global market?

Anyways how's it going guys!?

14 answers to this question

Hey fellow tennos, bros, and ninjas,

What the heck is with all this grinding!?!?!

Nitain extract pretty much required on all new weapons. Only at least 4 in 24 hours.

DE in 24 hours i have work which is 8 -10 hours. school which could 2-5 hours.

How do you expect me to get it? I felt discriminated on this one.

Well i guess unless you expect me to not sleep -__-zzzZZZzz

Cool new design and items tho. and the trading... its nice but it's very linear and broaden it more like a global market?

Anyways how's it going guys!?

I would ask, how long have you been gone?

- Saryn is now a better frame overall

- Play the Second Dream if u haven't. It's the best one yet.

- There is now a Focus System where all you need is to put points on passive. The grind is insane which may possibly lead to Draco'ing since the exp conversion has recently been nerfed.

- 2 frames from China that are more like MOBA heroes than warframes.

- Sorties which are 3-chain missions that has a chance to reward a Legendary Core at 0.16666667%

- Jordas Raid - advisable to play with an emergency pill for headache or migraine if doing it the 1st time.

- Sentients that are pretty hard to kill if you dont switch elements.

- New Stalker has started recruiting his own squad of acolytes and you probably missed it.

- Last I checked, people are still looking for an end-game, Mag, Volt, Bladestorm rework and Limbo is still hated.

Edited by Oranji

- Saryn is now a better frame overall

- Play the Second Dream if u haven't. It's the best one yet.

- There is now a Focus System where all you need is to put points on passive. The grind is insane which may possibly lead to Draco'ing since the exp conversion has recently been nerfed.

- 2 frames from China that are more like MOBA heroes than warframes.

- Sorties which are 3-chain missions that has a chance to reward a Legendary Core at 0.16666667%

- Jordas Raid - advisable to play with an emergency pill for headache or migraine if doing it the 1st time.

- Sentients that are pretty hard to kill if you dont switch elements.

- New Stalker has started recruiting his own squad of acolytes and you probably missed it.

- Last I checked, people are still looking for an end-game, Mag, Volt, Bladestorm rework and Limbo is still hated.

Nice. i'm assuming the 2 frames that are "made from china" wukong and ivara/atlas coz nezha is more like indian..

Focus system?? draco'ing??

Why would i want to do jordas raid?

new stalker????

That sounds awesome tell me more about it pls.

Nice. i'm assuming the 2 frames that are "made from china" wukong and ivara/atlas coz nezha is more like indian..

Focus system?? draco'ing??

Why would i want to do jordas raid?

new stalker????

That sounds awesome tell me more about it pls.

Wukong is the Chinese Monkey King that inspired a lot of characters like Goku for example. Nezha is the 3rd lotus prince who fought Wukong and became his friend right after. Atlas is a Greek titan or so called the earth frame.

Playing the Second Dream Quest unlocks the focus system which gives you a totally new set of abilities. Don't want to Spoil you so I'll leave it at that.

Draco is an extremely controversial topic. Almost taboo since any discussion about it turns toxic after a few mins. Let's just say that it allows you to farm exp "faster" compared to other methods.

Jordas raid gives new set of arcanes with almost no useless ones that you can get from LoR like arcane ice, warmth etc. It also promotes killing stuff unlike the other raid which is just a cc fest.

Stalker now has his own followers that use certain frame abilities.

Acolytes are:

Torment

Angst

Mania

Violence

Malice

Misery

They were introduced via Shadow Debt event that ended 2 weeks ago. As to when they'll be coming back, I don't know... But they did give some pretty awesome mods that break the current meta. I suggest that you google it.

Edited by Oranji