Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Deluxe Bundle Ideas

(PSN)xXToastiButterXx

So with the imminent release of the Banshee deluxe skin, and the final Concept and Model being shown.

Concept

mNO7RzI.jpg

Model WIP

StGtKsY.png

3d64e734f401e635a44a35fcd0aa1087.png

349c9b366a9195a0853245aa112c14a4.png

I was hoping that the Bundle would include a Vinyl Record Glaive skin? And maybe some kind of Sigil that pulses from the center outward?

Now before someone says, "It doesn't fit the lore of the game!" Look at Rhino and Trinitys Deluxe skin, there is no pre-dictated design or trend.

Imagine throwing a Vinyl Record at people! KILL IT WITH THE WUBS!

Leave your thoughts and ideas below!

EDIT: added 3D Model WIP provided by Zeus154

Edited by (PS4)rinneganadrian

Now before someone says, "It doesn't fit the lore of the game!" Look at Rhino and Trinitys Deluxe skin, there is no pre-dictated design or trend.

Both rhino and loki resembles that of chinese dragons and trinity resembles a geisha.

I was going to buy the banshee skin but that vinyl record armor piece ruined it for me. 

I want them to make a Dubstep-Gun-Opticor skin instead X) But yeah throwing Vinyl Records at people would be fun as hell, too.

Both rhino and loki resembles that of chinese dragons and trinity resembles a geisha.

I was going to buy the banshee skin but that vinyl record armor piece ruined it for me. 

I'm 99% sure that it will be removable like Frost Primes armguards, as it would majorly interfere with basically any other shoulder accessory.

Edited by ShikiRen

the final Concept and Model being shown.

What. Where. I'm going to need links for this.

Panthera and Sonicor could be a choice.

Panthera. Oh god, why would you-- what why. Please no. Not unless that weapon becomes worthwhile.

Here are the images.

edbd1ad1ca5426dcff62d5d2dca807b3.png

As for the bundle, it could have Banshee's favorite weapons, labelled in the Dead Silence pack -- The Paris and Viper. But that might be reading into things too much. Maybe Sybaris and a possible melee weapon of some sort, given that the current trend has been with melee weapons.

Here are the images.

edbd1ad1ca5426dcff62d5d2dca807b3.png

As for the bundle, it could have Banshee's favorite weapons, labelled in the Dead Silence pack -- The Paris and Viper. But that might be reading into things too much. Maybe Sybaris and a possible melee weapon of some sort, given that the current trend has been with melee weapons.

Agh, you're amazing for finding them all for me! Thank you so much, mind if I add these to the OP?

Is it just me or is vanilla Banshee's waist smaller than the premium skin's ones?

And just in general. Premium Skin Banshee seems to have a slightly, but noticeably, heavier built frame.

Still looks flippin' sick, fam. 

Edited by Keybopsef

Where is ember when u need her so we can KILL IT WITH FIRE

Well, that's one way to express your opinion, I personally love the skin! Only thing I don't like is how glossy the "Dress" looks, needs to be more like Trinitys Strega material where it looks more like cloth than play-doh

Other than that, this skin is golden