Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Augments Slot For Warframes

Blood_Poppy

Meanwhile yall thread wrestle lets show support to the thread which is more important.

Going back and forth isnt going to solve anything, infact You guys are showing the mild toxicity in Warframe. You guys should drop the subject and try to offer support. I understand you both have a point but You guys have derailed Yourselves aswell as this thread with something that doesnt concern this threads topic. 

Toxic is PvP, PvE should be more friendly and welcoming. I honestly hate PvP games and I suck at it. I rather play together and have fun. Not rage and $hit talk each other.

Thanks.. yeah.. i'm also not too keen with PVP..

I'd like to see at least one augment slot, let aside 2.There so much augs that i want to use, but i don't wanna sacrifice my build just to see a small (or not small in some case) bonus to abilities.
Fox example i'd would use escape velocity on mine mp nova or abating link in mine link trin build.
Do i have space for them now? No. Do i wanna use those for those small bonus stuffs? Yes.

I heavily Rely some Warframe builds on there Augments.

As of right now Im a Huge Calm&Frenzy Fan. I use Equinox for Stealth now lol

Simple just cast Rest kill enemies and rest spreads to near by enemies. Try this in Defences etc. Its fun, I dont like Duality tho the idea is great it needs a slight duration increase.

There are a fewfun augments and others are kinda obsolete. If DE dont give us an augment slot they should atleast consider Augments to be laced in the exilus adapter slots atleast

I heavily Rely some Warframe builds on there Augments.

As of right now Im a Huge Calm&Frenzy Fan. I use Equinox for Stealth now lol

Simple just cast Rest kill enemies and rest spreads to near by enemies. Try this in Defences etc. Its fun, I dont like Duality tho the idea is great it needs a slight duration increase.

There are a fewfun augments and others are kinda obsolete. If DE dont give us an augment slot they should atleast consider Augments to be laced in the exilus adapter slots atleast

it a great idea.. first i thought it a good idea to laced augment on exilus, but then again, it much better/great/awesome, if Augment have their own personal slot.

P/S : Duality should have been treated with Eternal War boost, with every kill will +1 seconds on Duality n Metamorphosis..

Edited by Blood_Poppy

since as ever, some Augments are literally worthless, a dedicated Slot is the only real solution. as they won't be made interesting, unique choices. that doesn't happen. Augments seem to only have two primary states, with a rare third state.

the two primary states is 'useless', 'no reason to not always have this'. and then an extremely rare 'perhaps an interesting choice depending on what you like'.

-snip-

uhh..... you don't have Blind Rage, so why are you using a full Rank Fleeting Expertise? you have less Duration than you could have, while not gaining any benefit from that reduced Duration.

a Longer Invis duration then Loki

statistically impossible. Invisibility lasts 4 more Seconds before Mods, so if a Loki did the same thing you did, they would still have a longer Duration.

Well any PC Online game breeds toxicity.

no, the internet in general does.

but it also breeds every other flavor Human Beings can create. kind've what happens when you expose billions of people to each other at the same time. you get a lot of everything.

- - - - - 

FYI - PvP does not inherently cause people to dislike each other. Networking issues (that the entire world is subjugated to) and problems exist, but just like playing a PvE game with your friends, playing a PvP game with your friends should just be as entertaining.

and Warframe really doesn't have a very toxic, hostile community. it's very tame compared to most things out there.

just the usual 'lots of people means lots of everything', and 'you find what you search for'.

as ever, GTX970 Coil Whine being a perfect example - considered to be some sort of epidemic that all GTX970's have major Coil Whine issues - when the people touting that as some sort of 'fact' simply Google searched 'GTX970 Coil Whine'... and well would you look at that, when you search for something, you find exactly that, and nothing else that isn't that! howbout that.

but I feel that warframe capacity would need to be increased to accommodate them.

since Augments only cost 7 pts, you should be able to fit them in most Loadouts.

starting to spread points thin indeed, but if you Polarize the Augment Slot... actually, aren't they all 'Zenurik' 'scratch'? pretty sure they are, so innate Polarity of Scratch and then they only cost 4pts.

definitely can fit 4pts!

uhh..... you don't have Blind Rage, so why are you using a full Rank Fleeting Expertise? you have less Duration than you could have, while not gaining any benefit from that reduced Duration.

Blind Rage I use on one build only but I maxed fleeting long ago. Im not fond of the half ranked mod set ups.

Oh and I want to know how exactly does Loki get longer invis duration with the build set up I have? My Loki Primes duration maxed is 33 seconds and Ash is 22 seconds. with maxed Duration+Efficiency I get 27secs on Loki and 17.76 on Ash.

Yes Loki can benefit from Trickery but Nowhere near as beneficial as Ash does. thus meaning I can stack and refresh My Invisibility with Smoke Screen when I reach 1-2 seconds. 36-37 seconds is already longer then Loki's maxed duration and thats only taking in to account that I proc Trickery and cast smoke screen once.

I have reached about 5 minutes Invis without breaking it once. This means i kept the cycle up constantly by casting smoke screen on my last seconds of Trickery and casting Bladestorm on my last 5 seconds of Smoke Screen.

RINSE & REPEAT

Try it out 

Im not fond of the half ranked mod set ups.

uhh..... okay.

i guess.

you become a MUCH, MUCH more capable Player if you change your method of thinking. finding good balances that let all of your capabilities be the best they can be inside of the goals you're looking to hit with your Mods not only makes a more personalized Playstyle but a more flexible one, that can handle more situations.

uhh..... okay.

i guess.

you become a MUCH, MUCH more capable Player if you change your method of thinking. finding good balances that let all of your capabilities be the best they can be inside of the goals you're looking to hit with your Mods not only makes a more personalized Playstyle but a more flexible one, that can handle more situations.

well i do keep an open mind for some builds but noone uses My method, as it is My own method and build. everyone follows a trend as the Blind Rage partially rnk build your talking about. but i still achieve basically the object im searching for. i dontreally mod ash for strength since bladestorm already does deal finisher dmg. if i got Sorties then yeah i run my strength build but it still revolves around duration+efficiency maxed soo i get a nice smoke screen duration well above 10 seconds.

Thats good enough to refresh while i proc trickery no?

Please no more! I don't wanna forma my frame no more than I already have to for the exulis slot + augment slot

hmm..? who in the world forma an universal exilus slot..? 

btw most of my frame are 4 stars forma.. few run in draco will lvling it to the max in 30 minutes..

Edited by Blood_Poppy

Calm down, no one expressed salt here but you, no need to claim others are salty. When you speak or write in a forum thread, your speaking to eveyone. Only overreaction I saw here was yours.

I'm sorry you feel that way? I wasn't aware calm posts with proper spelling embodied salt. I also assume you're now telling everyone they are salty, since you directly quoted me, as I did in the given example.

yeah.. i also keep screenshot of few builds as cross reference, but i can't stand when peoples keep point out that their build are the best in the whole universe and demoted other players builds.

never change Aura slots.. no.. no.. no.. unless your build need it to.. (Steel Charge give more damage on Ash Build for me + free extra polarity points)

Im a min-maxed but I don't force my builds upon anyone. However... Steel charge is really only useful for the mod capacity... Corrosive projection Or shield disruption would be more useful to an ash