Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Saryn Prime Access Anticipation Megathread

AsaTV-Twitch

Which still doesn't make Saryn a tank or justify the sacrificed Mod Slot that could be used something much more useful than a few more damage reduction percentages. You will still get destroyed by high level enemies if you don't dodge and stun them.

...her toxic lash can reduce the incoming dmg by 90% on melee block

Well, seems Prime Acceses can be delayed too (what a news). What is the most dissapointing - no DE comments at all. Just a simple statement: "Well, yeah, guys, there is some problems, but don't worry it will come in hour\day\etc" will make everyone happier, i guess.

My guess is they're still not sure to delay or not.

I agree. Seems like some kind of unofficial PS4 timed exclusivity...

Information is already in the game files but patches for the PC tend to contain other stuff like fixes and potentially new content that the consoles won't be seeing for a while too. You all need to calm yourselves.

Information is already in the game files but patches for the PC tend to contain other stuff like fixes and potentially new content that the consoles won't be seeing for a while too. You all need to calm yourselves.

People are calm. Stop with the subtle accusations. Not only that, but only PS4 has the frame. Neither XB1 nor PC has it. This is not a console vs pc issue, nor is it a simple issue of it being bundled with fixes.

DE is seeming to favor PS before PC... I feel betrayed.

It's too early to say that. But if it were released on both XB1 and PS4, then I'd understand that maybe they're bundling it with some hotfix. But what's questionable is why XB1 doesn't have it either.

computers have bugs people, could very well be an accident and is just that

nothin to flip out over

and all these "rights of the customer" ...free game..............

the prime access purchase is to support DE  and keep the game going

keep calm and play on tenno it will be here when its here 

DE is seeming to favor PS before PC... I feel betrayed.

months for germesi skin if memory serves to get to console.  I dont feel so bad for pc waiting an hour vs months...

xbox dosnt have it yet either

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Dont be silly about this favouring playstation nonsense. They don't favour anyone, it doesn't make sense from a financial standpoint. There's no reward in favouritism, playstation got something first for once, we get everything else first all the time, don't be so entitled.

Edited by Skaleek

Dont be silly about this favouring playstation nonsense. They don't favour anyone, it doesn't make sense from a financial standpoint. There's no reward in favouritism, playstation got something first for once, we get everything else first all the time, don't be so entitled.

Buuuuuut PC masterrace.....

It's too early to say that. But if it were released on both XB1 and PS4, then I'd understand that maybe they're bundling it with some hotfix. But what's questionable is why XB1 doesn't have it either.

Xbox doesn't update till Wednesday. As for PC, probably finishing up on a patch. Remember everyone, if Steve is releasing the new lighting patch, it's going to be a hefty download when he said it in a past devstream. 

For Xbox1 and PS4 major updates have to be sent in on a schedule DE can't just update those platforms whenever they like (its a cert process if I am not mistaken.) Its likely that they had to have this update in ahead of time for those two platforms. On the other hand for PC they can update when they see fit. Now throw in some bad weather and bingo you have a delay for PC.

Its coming, hang in there.