Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exalted Blade.. Why?

-Shigemi-

I just don't understand how I'm not 'supposed' to use the warframes availbale to the best of their abilities if I have fun that way and I certainly don't understand how by doing exactly this, I could possibly ruin your fun.

Don't worry about it. I've got 1300 hours ingame and Excalibur is still my favourite - the OP is just being a special snowflake.

Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing

Is this post annoying?

Make your eyes bleed?

Well, EB makes ears bleed.

Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing

Is this post annoying?

Make your eyes bleed?

Is this post annoying?

Make your eyes bleed?

Well they could always change it so it consumes energy per swing not continuously (like Ivara's Artemis Bow). It would force the flailing dweebs off to something else that's easy and cheesy, like, oh, Tonkor.

That would be kind of cool. Finally have a badass swordsman and only consume energy when throwing waves with channeling. Though he probably would need some sort of buff or technique when not channeling.

Bro, please. Even before Exalted Blade, Radial Javelin was the one being spammed like crazy. And back then the Javelins were like, infinite. Each javelin for each enemy. Before his rework, I saw some guy just dropping energy restore while standing still and spamming 4 like nuts. We didn't even get to slash or shoot a thing before he did.

and before that he rained down swords from above. It didn't have much damage but hell it was awesome.

From a few devstreams ago they were talking about making the starter frames equal. As of right now the choice is obvious. However looking at the recent ability stances they may have to change EB a bit.

Take artemis bow for example:

You can't counter short range, unlike Valkyr and Excal that counter both ranges.

It doesn't have the punch-through of a regular bow.

About one arrow will hit the rest are up to chance.

It can have more damage then a regular bow.

Some of the community say use it as a shotgun (that's when you know ya dun goofed), the rest play Ivara for her other abilities.

Honestly I don't want to see the original ability stances be nerfed into the ground. There are some great ideas for changes out there that don't doom the stances but allow for new abilities to meet them in the middle.

Edited by Postal_pat

Excalibur was such a nice thing  (played with him a lot, and still love it to use him)  BEFORE Exalted Blade...

nowadays, you see Excali's in nearly every mission, flail around themself like crazy once things start to become a wee bit challenging

This ability is going to be a real fun-killer.  :(

well he is starter frame, its odd if you see wukong on every mission. and excalibur is like main character on this game

There are a lot of things in this game that kill the fun.

World on Fire

Mirage + Simulor

Rhino Stomp for days

Bladestorm

Exalted Blade

Archwing

Kubrow pathing

Players not understanding rescue/spy missions.

i found archwing is fun. 

so in short your version of kill the fun is because someone else kill things more and easier than you? hah! im sure peacemaker was one in that kill the fun list of yours before changed. 

Ugh, I should really get Mag huh..? Her 2 sounds so damn cool.

Against Corpus? She pretty much nukes still if you build her right. Also helps because she sorta instant restores shields. Depends on power strength. More power strength, more you get back to your shields. Pretty useful in corpus sorties, especially the one where they have augmented shields. Only way to kill them really is with that xD Her #2 literally ends up doing 100k+ dmg at least from the numbers I've noticed. Bigger thier shields the harder it hits the corpus

Fun is subjective.

If you have problems with other players using frames or weapons the way they do, it is not the problem with the frame or weapon.

It's like saying you should change the other person's job just because he earns more than you but doesn't do much.

This is a coop game not a pvp 1.

Unless the world centers around you otherwise it doesn't make sense to change a frame or weapon just so as to force others to play it the way that seems fun to you.

Is this post annoying?

Make your eyes bleed?

Is this post annoying?

Make your eyes bleed?

Is this post annoying?

Make your eyes bleed?

Exactly my thoughts

Here's your melee only Excalibur:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/496889904277050838/EC2567F8EDC275662BCFF5521C9377B491D5E3DF/

Comes with Slash Bash, Super Jump with Heavy Impact.

Radial Stomp sold separately.

Radial Javelin and Exalted Greatsword not included.

Terms and Conditions apply.

While stocks last.

Edited by OoKeNnEtHoO

Because well.... he is a beginner frame and having an easy skill cap is a good thing.

I do wish they do tone down the Slashes tho. 

Everytime I see a new player spamming EB, can't help but smile and shake my head :3

So cute seeing new players enjoying themselves the only way they know how, spamming and killing.

I happily EV to fuel their fun.

Totally Unrelated.

I physically cringed reading this.

Excalibur presses 4 once he enters the mission, not when he's in danger.

It was funny when I did more damage with my effigy Chroma with Scindo Prime than a Schwing Schwing Excal in a Sechura run.

He pressed 4 as soon as he reached the pod. Then he run out of energy. And then he started to complain about me being good.