Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks De For The New Sortie Missions

Grobbus

I got kinda sick of having to do BOTH survival and defense/interception, but yesterday and today the sorties are without endless missions which really ease the completion.

Looking forward to tomorrow's sorties.

THANK YOU!!!!

Tomorrow we will have a Defense, Survival and Interception :)

Muahahahahaha

You're aware it's random...? DE didn't do anything.

Also according to them "each mission type can't be repeated until every mission type have been used", which means the probability of geting twice of the same mission type is high after every cycle :D

Can't wait for the double survival / interception / defense   \o/

#Salt - But if they still give me nothing but Karak Parts and Lenses then I see no point in doing them.

#Pepper - Really had fun doing these for a straight month for SCIENCE but the honeymoon period is falling off fast and the builds I developed are becoming very stale to work with on a frequent basis (I hate playing Trinity so much now). RNG hasn't been all that motivating so I believe I may be out of compelling reasons to really push the way that I used to. Sorties were once a call to action but now they are just nagging in the corner while I nod vacantly and try my best remember the good ol' days while the number of that divorce attorney is klaxxoning from my wallet.

Yeah i think Ill keep passing until they rework the system

Wouldn't hold your breath too much seems it was just recently reworked and the new system works much better. I love the new system with the way duplicates work. Almost at 1000 r5 cores now and climbing. 

Wouldn't hold your breath too much seems it was just recently reworked and the new system works much better. I love the new system with the way duplicates work. Almost at 1000 r5 cores now and climbing.

I like the update they did that is part of the TA, but that will end. :(

Personally, they lowered the chances to use things for trades with the new update, but yeah, more cores = more maxing of mods.

I like the update they did that is part of the TA, but that will end. :(

Personally, they lowered the chances to use things for trades with the new update, but yeah, more cores = more maxing of mods.

Well this is a temporary fix(test perhaps?), they will introduce the token system soon™ (maybe tomorrow?)

#Salt - But if they still give me nothing but Karak Parts and Lenses then I see no point in doing them.

#Pepper - Really had fun doing these for a straight month for SCIENCE but the honeymoon period is falling off fast and the builds I developed are becoming very stale to work with on a frequent basis (I hate playing Trinity so much now). RNG hasn't been all that motivating so I believe I may be out of compelling reasons to really push the way that I used to. Sorties were once a call to action but now they are just nagging in the corner while I nod vacantly and try my best remember the good ol' days while the number of that divorce attorney is klaxxoning from my wallet.

Haha yeah, so many people who play the sorties (in random matchmaking) never play trinity!

I'm appalled!

I really would like to play one of my other frames sometime in my life lol.

But alas, someone has to do it and I'd actually like to get them done without restarting more than once. 

Speaking of RNG, ever since I got most of the "perma" drops for this season, all I get are 25 fusion cores (plus the bonus). Nothing else for the last 5 straight days.

on a serious note though, the token system would be a much better way to keep people motivated to do them. 

Edited by Atlas.0-5