The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prisma Dual Cleavers Vs Dual Kamas Prime

(XBOX)Ehanho24

Question

15 answers to this question

Swirling Tiger, guessing you like the extra Speed too?

to the OP, I can see why that's a toughie. both are excellent weapons, though for some reason I lean towards the Kamas. I'd say go for whichever you enjoy the feeling/look of more. I use the Kamas more, but I love the cleavers.

this is actually a hard decision for me as well lol, but logic says I must prefer Kamas since I use them more, so go with what you use more.

edit: 2000th post!!!! *confetti, fireworks and Jet Display in background*

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7

both are great,  

one had great crit multiplier with rather great crit chance, the other one had rather great slide spin attack damage,   

it just the matter of how it looks and how do you want to play,

either be an angry italian butcher on rampage, or 

bladed beyblade

They're pretty similar when you get down to it. Both favorites of Valkyr.

Basically, the cleavers have slightly better crit and the advantage of the syndicate mod.

The kamas have somewhat higher base damage and much higher special attacks. And they're gold. With animations. And gold. You know...gold.

Not sure if xbox has body count / blood rush yet, but if they do then prisma cleavers would probably win so long as you can hold a combo counter of 2.5 or higher.

but with out. they are pretty equal in dps (unless you include AoE damage from justice blades, in which case cleavers would easily win).

In my eyes the Dual Cleavers (Prisma ofc) outclass the Dual Kamas Prime, as they can be built for status or crits, they have also their Justice effect, thus end up performing like beasts in higher levels.

I mean, 25% crit chance and 25% status, with a 3.0x multiplier... Like you could completely forget about crit chance and multiplier with blood rush and body count and add dual stat elementals for a solid 55-70% status chance.