The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fun But Effective Status Weapons

SquireAngel

Question

So, with booty Saryn Prime's release, I turn my attention once again to the prospect of building good status weapons. I've mostly been a crit weapon user up till recently, and so my knowledge of the field is somewhat lacking. I was wondering if anyone had some good recommendations for some decent status weapons I should build.

10 answers to this question

Tysis.EXTREMELY GOOD

you got event mods you can do some hell with this weapon.

of course if your gonna run a team with full corrosive projectile I would not recommend it but instead I would recommend duel grakata

but for more prospective look at the tysis

You can get some decent x3 multy shot with corrosive being the lead damage dealer you can take out the armor of the enemy basically in 2 shots of 6 corrosive procs.But heck I forget how corrosive works.

In other states of affair you can also run tysis viral/corrosive/radiation or my favorite combination

Viral/corrosive/Heat-for infested and grineer

viral/corrosive/electric-for corrupted and corpus

I don't recommend it for sentinals

also only need 2 elemental event mods to reach 100% procs build if you have you know the multishot with it

Edited by Leavith

For good status and especially for Spore popping, Hikou Prime is a beast.

Orthos Prime + Primed Reach + Maiming Strike + Toxic Lash + slide attacks = yowza.

And yeah, 100% status Strun Wraith is pretty fun.

Anything with a Truth effect might also work nicely regardless of stats.

Ignis for rifle. Massive aoe status machine.

Melee hmm maybe scoliac I think. Long range whip with high status..think it was scoliac.

Secondary possible staticor. Can reach very high status decent dmg and aoe. Build it for fast charge and status then charge the aoe up and let loose. The projectile mod for secondaries helps get it to them quicker too.