Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Listen, This Is Really Screwed Up

lerfi

You can see how sad Mogamu got with this person who's name shouldn't even be pronounced on this forums, this guy is banned forever, why does he keep making videos? Why does he keep screwing up S#&$? He's disturbed the community + directly offended DE multiple times and maybe even lied about some stuff about them, which is $&*&*#(%&.

He's not gonna get unbanned, what's his point? Most he'll do is move to his friend's account, plus, it wasn't only him who scammed users, his friend did the same.

I know, this is like the 30th thread about this but seriously I can't even understand what goes through this guy's head

@OP because he's a sadistic person who only exists at this point to hurt others. He has nothing else left than that. It's sad, really. Also, see below v

If your point is that we should ignore this issue, this thread just works against that goal. You're just adding fuel to the fire.

Best to ignore him. More you pay attention to him, the more he try to fight back. He doing what toddlers do, if they cant have a toy, he will make sure no else can't have it

edit: Kinda sad seeing grown man act this way. Guess what? Am 16, I think he's just being pathetic for his age

Edited by Ibro156