Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

fashion frame 2.0 what would you want?

wobbermo

Forum signatures.

I mean um, right, the game. Honestly, I'd be a-okay with more poses and/or variety in idle animations, actually. Also please for the love of babby jaysus make Ember and Rhino P's metalwork dyeable it's driving me crackers not being able to dye them.

More poses, Alternative skins that work on both Primed or normal versions, and by skins i mean so we can alter our Frame color. In a perfect world i would want to decide exactly where i want the colors rather than 5 sub par choices already predetermined where they are but until that happen more skins so we can alter the looks. Another thing would be more helmets, and hopefully that will be added by steam workshop. Better options with Regalia's as in size and position. Also hidden Syndicate marks would be awesome.

Well to be honest, more options overall, less limitation is always nice.

29 minutes ago, wobbermo said:

personally i would love to color each part of my armor set individuality and be able to move an sigils anywhere on the body as well as make them smaller 

Pretty much this, also the newly teased ability to holster various weapons wherever you want with sliders to custom fit to frames. Basically, the most swag I can look without clipping problems. 

- more tatty, torn cloths, like the Vanquished banner. there's a certain badassery to wearing a torn robe (look at Bloodborne's aesthetics on a lot of gear, tyou can't tell me it doesn't look good!)

- the ability to put Badges anywhere on our Frames.

- premium gun skins: I'd happily pay plat for a sawn-off Tigris, or an engraved Vasto, or an Ice version of the Silva & Aegis. dear Void, PLEASE let this happen one day!

- a battle-damage effect skin for at least one of the Warframes, because "you should see the other guy!"

- Syndicate armour! let us properly represent our allegiance with Armour that suits the aesthetics of our chosen side!

1 minute ago, Etan-gK said:

somebody's mad

but yes, it would give people who haven't bought color pallets more color options, but it would still give exponentially more color options to people who have bought color pallets

You still missed the point. The people who bought color pallets would lose money they bought on older pallets since all the colors would be available to everyone and now the other color pallets are useless since now they have access to all colors.

2 minutes ago, Etan-gK said:

somebody's mad

but yes, it would give people who haven't bought color pallets more color options, but it would still give exponentially more color options to people who have bought color pallets

so lemme get this straight u want to be able to combine colors you already have to make more colors? u do know u can make every color with only the 3 primary colors so u having more colors would not help us who have payed lol