Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

18.5 Contest! Please read for more details!(CLOSED)

AnOldAlias

30 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

But how is he supposed to make a story out of... that? :P

Well, this is where my story begins.

EqCzo52.jpg

Click below:

Spoiler

Hello young Edgeling.

YES YOU! 

wWT4xTm.png

Spoiler

Have you ever seen a fine piece of [redacted] as fit and firm as that one over there? Bet you haven't. Makes me wanna blast my [redacted] at them.

AEwlWtf.png

Spoiler

BANG! BANG! Just kidding.

p6SGrdR.png

Spoiler

Now the real fun begins. :)

gw7f98Q.png

Edited by RevivedEdgeLord

i got kinda emotional writing this lol... jeez i guess im still invested somewhat..

i had two pics so put in spoilers to keep thread size down. 

GL all, hope you like this'n. (grab your tissues)

Spoiler

She couldn't take it anymore. For what seemed like centuries this demon sent the souls of countless creatures screaming into the void. Beasts smelling of rotten meat and sulfur, mindless organic husks carrying out tasks deciphered from encrypted code, decaying biomechanoids rife with the stench of degraded DNA and failing organs.

'Demon.'

That is how they see her, that is how she has begun to see herself. This woven nano-tech shell, the pain it has endured, has inflicted, and all of the grief, regret, doubt, fear, and self loathing.. It was hers. Every thought and emotion was hers. It was HER strength. But...

Where is all of that now? 

'Look upon the frail truth! Stare deep into the eyes of the monster you truly are!' Through tears she continued, 'You cant even stand on your own, do you really deserve the blood on your hands coward? Casting endless night upon your foe from the safety of your cocoon! You disgust me!'

AY3xXPB.jpg

This honest hatred born of confusion is a worm eating its way from heart to head. A pitfall hidden under the blurred line between her ideals and her actions; it was all the motive she needed. 

'Never will another suffer, right or wrong, at the hands of this weak, inadequate, lame, child. I will never hurt anyone again. I will never hurt again', she said taking one last look at herself; emotionless empty shell staring back.  

In solidarity she set free that ancient artifact once used by a forgotten hero, and with a tranquility she hadn't known before stepped into the cold embrace of the void.

zrfYWw1.jpg

Edited by PookieNumnums
disclaimer

z1dmIOW.jpg

No what matter what path I take, it ends here. This is the destination of every voyage I endeavor, every mountain I climb. I could lie and make excuses, I could pretend I am meant for something great, all the while masking my nature; but I won't. My origins lie here on Earth. It is far, very far gone. I don't know if I am to take back Earth, I don't know if I am to get consumed by madness, but I do know one thing: no matter who I encounter, no matter my brother and sisters calling my name to the stars hoping to find me, no matter if any further amount of blood stains my blade...Earth is a part of me, and I will die a part of it.

Edited by LazerSkink

So before checking out my submission, maybe adding some ambiance music would be awesome ;) It's optional, so you might as well keep it on for all the other submissions since it's such an awesome soundtrack ^^

Spoiler

So here's my actual submission (hopefully, you got the music on! It'll make it much better hehe)

Spoiler

HBcYi1f.jpg?1

As she looked into the faceless suit, her eyes were attracted to the glimmer of silver and the humming purple lights that adorned the Warframe. It was currently on stand-by, but it stared at her almost as if it was another person. It looked like it wanted to speak so the silence in the Transference Room was finally broken, but they just stayed there, gazing at one another. This proved to be even more intense than the biggest of firefights or Assassination missions. Even the frantic races to the extraction point after a successful capture did not compare to this. This was something else. It wasn't her staring at lifeless armor or gazing into the nonexistent eyes of a warrior. No, it was her staring into a mirror. The Operator wanted to caress the frame's metal face-plate, but instead found the words that had been stuck in her throat.

"My Warframe is the hand," she said with a smile.

"and I am the will."

Edit: Ohhh and good luck to you all! :D Hopefully we'll all get Sandman soon enough :P

Edited by Acreox

1 minute ago, Acreox said:

So before checking out my submission, maybe adding some ambiance music would be awesome ;)

Hidden Content

So here's my actual submission (hopefully, you got the music on! It'll make it much better hehe)

Hidden Content

the music wasnt fair man QqQ.. lol good touch haha

Just now, PookieNumnums said:

the music wasnt fair man QqQ.. lol good touch haha

xD Yeah, I think I'll add an (Optional) there. I really love this specific soundtrack because it's so moving. I put on YouTube repeat and listen to it while working and I get so much done...if I'm not drenching my books in tears ;_; 

1 minute ago, Acreox said:

xD Yeah, I think I'll add an (Optional) there. I really love this specific soundtrack because it's so moving. I put on YouTube repeat and listen to it while working and I get so much done...if I'm not drenching my books in tears ;_; 

yeah its totally crouching tiger hidden dragon hero and all that other good deep asian cinema type stuff haha

it is stupid emotional for no reason.  they really have something, there.

i played it and read mine... man.. i should have thought of that ha!

Edited by PookieNumnums

Just now, PookieNumnums said:

yeah its totally crouching tiger hidden dragon hero and all that other good deep asian cinema type stuff haha

it is stupid emotional for no reason.  they really have something, there.

Can't agree with you more :')

It was a dark and stormy night and the light bulb of my toilet started to flicker. I was on the verge to close my computer knowing that he would come. I gathered my courage by saying myself: "My name is Flash and I'm faster than light. I protect innocent and banish the bad". Like a lightning I rush into action with a smile on my face: this game is a mmorpg!

g79v3Ke.png

raikaze_18.5.jpg

Desolation. Grineer.

To her, they were synonymous. 

How long would she have to look on in disgust?  To what end would they push to extinction the very things that would provide hope to their disintegration?  She grew tired of the same scene, the same despair...the same...everything.

Yet, in spite of the never-ending battle, the monotonous killing, the empty and callous hunter she had become, there was something deep down inside that carried her, helping her to keep pushing forward through the struggle -a glimmer of hope... A hope that the sands of time would bring a new day during her lifetime.  A day without struggle...a day without war... A day...without Grineer...

Spoiler

CcnOqctUYAAdXQe.jpg:large

As he wandered the gleaming halls bitterness welled up within him. The halls of the founders, of his forefathers and of those he was sworn to protect now lay empty. A heavy silence filled the ornate hall hushing the long forgotten sounds of life. This was Mother's gift, a "blessing" he cursed each day of existence, for this was not the freedom promised but rather a pale mockery as his honour and valour were stripped from him. "Mother giveth and Mother taketh" he intoned as bile rose in his throat. The past maybe unchangeable but he knew by the blood in his veins he would not let this atrocity stand...

Here's my image! 

img]xfdRaFM.jpg

And here's the story:

It was huge, even more than he expected. The three heads of the giant boss, Grineer, Corpus and Infested, looked at him as if they were thinking what the color of his blood would be. But he didn't care. His Mother, the Lotus, had given him a task, and he had all the intentions to fulfill his duty.

He felt his blood run cold as ice, calm, ready to strike and win.

Lephantis roared at him, a powerful, raged roar, and still, he didn't move.

He stayed there, unmoved like an iceberg.

And like an iceberg, he would destroy everything that came against him.

Edited by -PH-Logan

XFIXzqL.jpg

"How long have I been harvesting souls? I cannot even remember. Death is my calling. It's the most natural thing in existence as I know it. It makes everyone equal. Grineer, Corpus, Infested and Tenno. We are all equal in the end. Peace for my own soul is a thought now long past. Shadow of the death is now the one I cast!"

Edited by PotWalrus

kwp5ulN.png

As I arrived in Earth, a vivid memory echoed through my head. Times where humans walked this very ground while at peace, absent of fear. Majestic buildings that would reach the skies covered these lands, each one would glimmer as the sun's light touched the metallic edges of these creations. An era of peace if one were to compare it to where we are now, floating dead in space - glimmers of light far beyond the horizon, a sign of life ending another.

Nature took its course, brought back once originally belonged to it. Now these ancient trees stand far higher than the ones deep in my memories. A silhouette of a man appeared before my eyes, a phantom? an illusion? No... I know you, you were the origin, our blood, our ancestor but that's as far as my memory can recall. Who are you, Tenno?

_______

A nod to Dark Sector <3

Edited by Harowing

'You know, sometimes I can't help but feel something going through my spine...'

"Hmm? What do you mean?"

'You know exactly what I mean,don't act innocent!...Hundreds,Nyx, hundreds fell before us. They're so indoctrinated that it looks like an invisible force was wired to their pitiful minds...'

"So what? You said it yourself : they've been brainwashed so much that there's no turning back, only cold steel can end this! Indeed, they got family, they're only doing their job but your feelings don't even mean an alloy plate to them, as blinded by credits as they were..."

'The boundaries between bringing "balance" & becoming apocalypse's disciples seems thinner and thinner though...'

"I'd be a liar if I told you I never came across these questions myself. Nevertheless, remember Teshin's teachings : do not wish to look for peace around you if you don't have serenity inside to begin with!"

'Let us meditate until our ships arrive then...I might overcome it this time...'

gEali3R.jpg