The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

18.5 Contest! Please read for more details!(CLOSED)

AnOldAlias

Just now, Nelizar said:

Awwww! I was to. Dx

Did you see the teaser video? :P

Pretty nice. Although most of the weapons showcased look like infested versions of ones we have already, except the M Cernos.

Tesion = Tipedo with a mouth

And the secondaries look like the AkVastos slightly.

3fe3224b629578d2b1b0dccb319db1d0.png

And as Easter comes closer, we have put cameras into many of the LokiBunny's possible habitats in hopes that we can catch this mysterious creature and prove whether or not there really IS an Easter LokiBunny. After countless attempts and near misses, we have finally managed to catch one image of this mysterious, stealthy and deadly creature. Huh... We thought it would be fluffier... *Gun cocks in the background.*

1IPUjxR

Alad V, you said not to point it at you when you gave it to me. But after the hell you put me through, I cannot forgive you that easily, so I thought it fitting to give you a little scare with your own weapon. You tortured me in the labs of your Zanuka Project, I went through absolute hell. I am still scarred and scared because of that. When I finally broke free of your lab The Lotus found me, scared, lost, confused, in some Corpus ship. I relied on The Lotus to guide me, she is the only one I can trust in this world, as she is the one who helped me get free from the hell you put me in. I will never forgive you Alad V, there is no way. I only helped you escape from the Acolytes because Lotus wished it, if it were up to me, you would've been their dinner. I do not think you deserve to be free after what you did to me, and to others, in those labs. But Lotus assures me you won't do that again, I don't believe her, I know you, you'll do anything you can to get your hands on more warframes and do to them, what you did to me. I will not let that happen, I am Valkyr and I will become the protector of the warframes. 

(incase the image didn't show up this is a link to it)

WcaFN0c.jpg

I wonder what it used to be like, that big floating rock in the sky.

They say that's where we all started, where we all used to live together, in some form of harmony. Though even then, we fought, fought for control over land, over resources, over ideals as we do now. It seems none of us have changed much.

Maybe that's why we're here, to try and stop it all. Lotus always speaks of balance, but it's hard to understand what she means. Sure there's a balance of power, but aren't we still fighting? Can't we find a balance that leads to peace? Maybe not, not with the way we all are, greed, wrath, and gluttony, fighting against each other, with us thrown in the mix.

One day though, maybe we might just see eye to eye on something, and get a little closer to peace, but today is not that day.

Today, I go back to my ship.

Today, I go to fight again.

I do as I am told, until that tomorrow comes, where i don't have to pull the trigger.

Where I reach out my hand instead.

WLGv1rX.jpg?1

I am the Past, I am the Future, I am the Hope, I am the Courage, I am Excalibur the power of my exalted blade comes from the heart of the tenno i will end this war and i will make this world like my sword. Bright and Pure.   May the Lotus be with us all..

(Thanks and enjoy the photo )

Edited by Alpha_A8

On 3/3/2016 at 9:46 PM, zip996 said:

k4p27E4.jpg

The Hunter watches, waiting. Memories of a happier time drift through his head; memories of a time before the conflict. But alas, that time has come and past. With both the Grineer and Corpus continuing to expand their rule, it was inevitable that war would break out. A war that would take everything from him. Gone are his family, killed in a Grineer raid. Gone are his people, slaughtered in the crossfire. Gone is his name, known only to the dead. He is the The Hunter and he will survive.

This is the Winner! There was an absolutely huge charm about this piece here. It really hit a nerve with me, in a good way.

Picture is spot on, to. Story is really well done.

Congrats, Zip996! <3

Congrats to @zip996, your submission was one of the ones I knew might just win D'x Ah well, you won it fair and square (it really was a nice piece, love the focus and all) and I can only congratulate you :)

Thanks for hosting this contest @Nelizar :P No 2nd place winner? Or 3rd place? Or 4th place? Or last place? xD

4 minutes ago, Acreox said:

Congrats to @zip996, your submission was one of the ones I knew might just win D'x Ah well, you won it fair and square (it really was a nice piece, love the focus and all) and I can only congratulate you :)

Thanks for hosting this contest @Nelizar :P No 2nd place winner? Or 3rd place? Or 4th place? Or last place? xD

Yeah, a...

A last place prize would be cool...

1 hour ago, Nelizar said:

Sorry guys, If I had more plat I'd definitely do that. D= I already gave the winner his prize, and bought myself the bundle as well. Over 1.5K plat spent right there. XD

Sorry, I wish I could gift it to all of you <3

Haha, you must be loaded :P

It's fine, hosting the contest in the first place was enough <3