Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War

RadioLarity

Question

I recently got a load of platinum and started wondering if it's worth it to buy Hunhow's Gift bundle, just to get it. (I'll make it clear, I really enjoy Galatine, especially with maiming strike+ berserker build)

Since War is one of the best greatswords in the game it's tempting to get the bundle just for the sword.
I would normally just craft it, but the fact it needs Broken-War to build is saddening because I really want to keep it (along with free catalyst).

So what do you say ppl? Should I and why?

Thanks in advance.

The Hunhow pack also includes the armor set for the kubrow and for the warframe and a liset skin. For me, I wanted that armor and plus I didn't want to farm Shadow Stalker to get the War Bp. So it's all about personal choice in this case. You either sacrifice the Broken War, some Nitian Extract and other resources to build it or buy a bundle that includes other perks as well. 

15 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

Yes, just for the amazing armor set you get with it. Kubrow armor is meh though...

I don't really care about the armor and I don't really have much room for it on my frames. But yeah I guess it's cool

Edited by RadioLarity

Just now, RadioLarity said:

So far I killed all of them dozens of times and only have the fuselage.

yeah, i ended up just buying the scimitar, between syndicate death squads and stalker, it was rare to ever see the other two lol...not to mention their drop tables are so diluted, its crazy rare.

If you just want the sword, I would play the RNG game a little longer. The sword is farmable, but if you want the rest of hunhow's gift, I would buy the pack.

I really wish you could buy the different components of hunhow's gift individually instead of making us buy the whole pack. I just want the armor.

The armor is cool, but the War is the real prize of the bundle. I bought it the moment it came out (even before I knew it was the only way to own War and Broken War at the same time), and I never looked back. I generally don't like greatswords, but this thing with Tempo Royale, Blood Rush, Body Count and Berserker is a treat to MOW DOWN THE GRINEER with. I recommend it.

I bought the pack as soon as it was available and I don't regret it. Not only do I get to have both War and Broken-War, but War is a very good weapon and the cosmetics from the pack also look amazing :)

The sword is farmable IF you give up the broken war.  I was unwilling to do this so i bought the package.  As for the Scimitar piece,  I got the G3 in the LOR.  I got beacons for Zunika until i got everything from it.  And just earlier this week i got the last piece from the stalker when he invaded my mission.

I feel the package is worth the plat. War is a great weapon, especially paired with Berserker and Tempo Royale (looks great hanging off your back, too). The Stalker armor pairs well with many frames (if you're into fashion frame). I also enjoy the Kubrow armor. It shows the fur pattern nicely (all the non-Lotus) and the little boots/ shin guards are awesome.

But the #1 reason! You get the War and Broken War +1

defently buy the bundle if you like the Galatine you will

love the War and remember something that not mention often in threads like this

is that you ""buy"" 2 weapons in form that you can keep the Broken War also

PS 4 days after i have bought the bundle faced Stalker and dropped the War BP but

i dont want to lose my Broken so no regrets

and I'm just sitting here with my around 30 or 40 of mods he dropped me. 3-4 dreads a despair (which is how I feel really) so yah. If you are lucky maybe you get both the broken war BP and the WAR bp but at least for me the RNG is not kind to me. 

Just now, Nachino said:

That's simply not true, War has highest dps out of all melee weapons.

It does, but Scindo utilizes Slash while War uses Impact. Although that would matter if you used it without mods at some mid ranks IMO since all the work usually goes to elemental mods.

2 hours ago, RadioLarity said:

I don't really care about the armor and I don't really have much room for it on my frames. But yeah I guess it's cool

Then if it's only for War, it's not worth it. I bought the bundle because of war and the armor set with the syandana (which imo is the best looking one in the game).

600p just for War... You should spend your plat on something else tbh.