Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Cernos really? +Better bow idea

naheleduskwalker

i am totally interested in an infested bow, especially when it looks like it has at least an alt fire of an AoE. but yeah a whole new design would have been nice, BUT mutalist IS a thing in game.

so it is bound to happen, but sort of wish it was a weapon augment type dealio that effected ALL weapons, giving a lot of them a complete change and maybe alt fires. Since anything can be infested.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Galaxy_Cicada said:

I have this thing about dual pistols. It makes me happy in my heart-place

still waiting for the day they bring out aklex prime...got parts to build 2 single Lex prime ready to go...there will probably be a link needed if they ever do...

what bugs me is...you need a whole blueprint to learn how to put 1+1 together..like akbronco prime..its like he needs to learn how to put them one on the right hand and one one the left...therefore..needing a blueprint for it....xD 

To play Devil's Advocate...Remember that with the first Mutalist weapon, the Mutalist Quanta, it became part of a set; Quanta, Mutalist Quanta, Paracyst.

So if DE are having fun designing in a 'family' methodology...we might be looking at something down the line that would be the 'fully infested' relative. Especially as the Quanta family was quite the choppy deal, as we got the Mutalist variation before we got even the basic one to experiment with. Of course, this is conjecture for the time being, but there is at least a precedent for this being a thing.

16 hours ago, naheleduskwalker said:

Judging by the arrow in the pic released gonna assume it is yet again impact based.. Do we really need another bow like this?  A third  Cernos  ? Perhaps a different type of bow peraps one that t fires a bola that knocks down and temporarily disables a enemy that would be a very effective way to lock down a high value target... Or introduce a weapon with a special new mechanic that would provide an elemental effect based on it's energy color such as Chroma's ability.  Or perhaps a bow with a sort of smart arrow that will lock on an enemy within  a certain distance( this would help people who suck with single fire weapons).... My point being is we could literally use any other type of new bow. 

What do yall think?

Shot from General Discussion to Feedback Weapons.

A bow that would be amazing is something like the Paris Prime stats wise, but with the Alt-Fire mechanic, firing an arrow that explodes in an 1-8m area much like the sonicor, with 0% critical chance on the Alt-Fire, the longer you charge the larger the blast radius.

Edited by Aeraxis