The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

is prime stretch too much for snowglobe?

topfoxrider

Question

10 answers to this question

If you are doing a Max range build for globe (Stretch, Overextended, Cunning Drift) you are doing a Crowd control mode, and would Really need to use Chilling Globe augment also.  I used it in the Uranus assassination, which made it easier dealing with the Maniacs.  Tie it with P FLow, Max efficiency and you have something better then Vaubans Repelling Bastille

No Primed Stretch.  I really dont think that is ever going to happen, nor  Primed Streamlined

Edited by kkinnison

17 minutes ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

OP as other said it is still not available and will be a daily reward. But it won´t affect snow globe since it is a melee mod. 

Primed Reach was sold by Baro multiple times now,

methinks you're thinking of Primed Fury which is indeed a login reward milestone (200 days).

18 minutes ago, kkinnison said:

If you are doing a Max range build for globe (Stretch, Overextended, Cunning Drift) you are doing a Crowd control mode, and would Really need to use Chilling Globe augment also.  I used it in the Uranus assassination, which made it easier dealing with the Maniacs.  Tie it with P FLow, Max efficiency and you have something better then Vaubans Repelling Bastille

No Primed Stretch.  I really dont think that is ever going to happen, nor  Primed Streamlined

I'd recommend ice wave impedance instead of chilling globe if they were looking to do a massive range build CC approach?

8 hours ago, --Q--Ascended-Seraphim said:

Are you from the future tenno?

^^ This is really funny man.

OP as other said it is still not available and will be a daily reward. But it won´t affect snow globe since it is a melee mod.