Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If EA bought Warframe

naheleduskwalker

Now if EA bought warframe, We'd need to pay money just to get out of solo play, Draco would be unlocked for $50 per run, but get everything instantly leveled, the void would be locked to premium members only. we can only use a braton lato and skana. we don't even get a warframe unless we pay, what we're stuck with is playing as a civilian who cannot do anything (barely can jump, no powers, slow speed)

i'm gonna be banned for saying this, so i have to say bye everyone... but i guess that at least, ea games will take care of the things that the game needs to get fix, instead of throwing ton S#&$ of new content

2 minutes ago, Vasault said:

i'm gonna be banned for saying this, so i have to say bye everyone... but i guess that at least, ea games will take care of the things that the game needs to get fix, instead of throwing ton S#&$ of new content

Battlefield Hardline and Bugfield 4

1 minute ago, Kao-Snake said:

Battlefield Hardline and Bugfield 4

bugs have been fixed in time, like the flying tank, but there are things that can't be fixed, in example, assassins's creed :)

Edited by Vasault

How dare you even think of such a disaster let alone you wrote it down and shared this atrocity publicly. Warframe will forever remain DE's child and masterpiece and if EA got a hold of it they would F*** it up like they do with everything else they own or have bought.

2 minutes ago, Vasault said:

bugs have been fixed in time, like the flying tank, but there are things that can't be fixed, in example, assassins's creed :)

Took just the low-low time of 1 year.

Let me see another exemple I forgot: Star Wars: Battlefront DELUXE EDITION

And of course: DLC

Each update would have to be bought.

There's Greedy Milk and then there's EA.

What would happen to me if EA bought Warframe?

Hmm...

This:

1) Find Warframe in steam library.

2) Right-click Warframe.

3) Select "Delete local content"

4) Move on with my life.

Edited by igulfast

Just now, igulfast said:

What would to me happen if EA bought Warframe?

Hmm...

This:

1) Find Warframe in steam library.

2) Right-click Warframe.

3) Select "Delete local content"

4) Move on with my life.

Your step four is wrong man. it goes like so

4) Cut self

5) Cry deeply

6) Realize those 4 paychecks in a row you spent on the game went to waste

7) go on with your life but know that it could have been better

They would close the server after some years, like they do with all their games (battleforge, darkspore) and without giving a S#&$ about the players, then you end having the game but you cannot play because there is no server and they didn't gave the database to make a private server or even patched the game so you can play solo vs AI.

43 minutes ago, ngrazer said:

One of my clanmates is playing The Old Republic. So, according to his words regarding TOR, Warframe will get:

• big and quality updates
  • almost immediate bug fixes
  • balance in weapons
  • servers

BWAHAHA

i have waited half a year for them to fix the release version bugs (and they were still not fixed then)
after half a year they finally finished the raid and finished the legacy system, without providing a retroactive system. players had to delete characters to use this system.
balance? you mean like the balance between factions, were empire can cast faster than the republic? or move while casting? sniper could shoot and call down a drone, and the shot triggered the combo. republic had to throw a grenade first, so instant vs casttime (and they were meant to be mirror-classes). the class balancing was horrible. who thought it is a good idea to create a class that can heal, wear heavy armor and deal massive damage? this wasnt fixed a year after i quit.
servers? no joke, i literally played two months on a server with 12 guys online...on both sides. i have seen just one other player during my whole playtime.
Oh, have i mentioned the pay 2 win itemshop, where you can buy level 50 gear that you can use with level 30 (or something like that)? That was in there when i checked it out again after it went "free" to play. Seriously, i had to pay for additional SKILL BARS!

yes, they released some nice features now, but they were announced back before release, so they released them several years too late
btw, have they reimplemented Illum yet? they removed the hyped openworld pvp pretty early, several rework attempts failed, mainly because of the bad class balancing (base camping with immortal AoE casters for example)

Edited by LazerusKI

warframe would die in a painful slow death

EA it's notorious for milk their franchises and games, disguising these methods as DLC and paid content only to have half-cook content.

I don't know why people are making these "What if *this company* buys warframe" threads.

46 minutes ago, DaftMeat said:

Support would be all but non-existent. Do you need help? Well then, we'll need you to chat with an expert at 4 AM your time because India outsourcing (Guess what? Even if you're available, he won't be.)

actually i had a support agent with them the other day from Ireland