Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

UPDATE 18.5 - BUG REPORT MEGATHREAD

[DE]Danielle

Ever since I believe the second hotfix for 18.5, i have been having an issue where my framerate in the liset is around 7 or 8 fps, and my warframe is stuck in a T pose with weapons that float around as if they are on the warframe's arms. my loading times, which were already around 5 mins, are now doubled. I have tried checking the game cache both in launcher and in steam, neither has helped it. 3070E7D789D4C3050064AD1567642701672BEB1F

1) In codex, search through mods doesn't work properly. It shows absolutely incorrect results. Seems like it is checking the descriptions of mods instead of names.

2) I often get "connection lost" while connecting to somebody on the mission, or while we are both loading. The same things happened to some other people and continues happening pretty often. So, when I open task manager during loading, I see computer memory and processor loaded for 95-99%. My PC is not top at all but until 18.5 I had no problems in matchmaking.
The similar memory leak has already happend once before. It also came with update but you fixed it somehow. Hope you fix it again soon ^^

Sorry bad english

Edited by Vol4ica_

On 3/12/2016 at 8:45 AM, Sclerosis said:

Everything is action figures

On Friday 11March. I log into warframe only to find Excalliburs head floating in the log in screen. It then changes to the Trinity ,which I usually play as.The main problem is that now all the characters move around with straighten legs and arms, this includes my frames and enemies. The walk and crouch animation is basically non existing. I tried to solve this problem by un-installed the game and re-installed it but it did not work. 

How can you enjoy killing a corrupted when your character is as stiff as a board?

4 hours ago, Alkazar said:

Ever since I believe the second hotfix for 18.5, i have been having an issue where my framerate in the liset is around 7 or 8 fps, and my warframe is stuck in a T pose with weapons that float around as if they are on the warframe's arms. my loading times, which were already around 5 mins, are now doubled. I have tried checking the game cache both in launcher and in steam, neither has helped it. 3070E7D789D4C3050064AD1567642701672BEB1F

I HAVE BEEN ENCOUNTERING THE SAME PROBLEM FOR DAYS. Have you triend uninstalling and reinstalling? I tried it and it did not work. It may work for you.

•  DESCRIPTION: Zoom in with Vectis prime with the scope UI enabled in settings, then Blade storm an enemy while still scoped and the scope UI still there. It goes away after, but it's just weird.
    • Who: Ash Prime
    • What: Vectis Prime with no melee equipped (not sure if it will also happen with melee).

• CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Tested in the same mission, always happens.

• REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps we need to take to recreate it?
    •  1. Equip Ash and Vectis Prime only (no melee).
    •  2. Zoom in using sniper while having scope UI enabled in settings.
    •  3. Blade storm while still zoomed in.

• SCREENSHOT / VIDEO EVIDENCE: 
    Spoiler

Edited by Jamestec

Not sure if its a bug or I 'm just missing something but it seems that since 18.5 somethings been wrong with Cephalon Simaris scans. I'll do 2 scans on a daily target that are worth about 3.6k standing each and suddenly my cap is reached (and my cap is 14,000). I still receive my bonus standing for completing the target synthesis, but its like my cap has literally been cut in half.

Edited by sieg15

Description: When using Volt/Volt Prime, the idle animation and shield display a very low def electricity particle which should arc from the parts of the warframe and shouldn't appear on the shield.

Reproduction Steps: Equip the noble animation on Volt and idle for a period of time until Volt starts changing his arm position and until an electricity sound is played. Then you will see the particles that are shown in the screenshots. Make sure you are unarmed or in your Orbiter. If you aren't, you can equip any scanner from Gear (Synthesis Scanner and Codex Scanner work)

Screenshots:

Spoiler

3WVzi2f.jpgph33jZV.jpg3WlR4dy.jpgsAeHnWs.jpgmhlkCn9.jpgN0DUP5p.jpg

On 3/8/2016 at 5:54 PM, Stand_Alone_Complex said:

The Mutalist Cernos seems to fire a normal arrow, then a strange streak falls from the sky and lands at the impact point, creating the toxic cloud.
I don't know if this is a bug or the intended effect, though if it were intended it would be peculiar for a bow, and an infested one at that.
Screenshots follow.

Hide contents

20160309173833_1.jpg

20160309173838_1.jpg

20160309173842_1.jpg

This is intended :) It will create a gas cloud following the trajectile of your arrow, similar to the Torid. 

On 3/9/2016 at 1:53 AM, Depthvenom said:

who what where

my character bodies are still but all the accessories and weapons continue to move, and occasionally the head. the bodies also float about aimlessly and this applies to all frames all weapons, all cloaks and body attachments as well as my kurbow and its fur

the arsenal is also not where it should be, i don't know how to attach an image but i will try if someone shoes me

thankyou 

On 3/11/2016 at 4:57 PM, kodu22 said:

DESCRIPTION: I'm a new player to warframe and I haven't played it a lot, but yesterday 11/03/2016 I encountered a very disturbing bug. So, generally my Tenno just stay in a T pose (one user reported that too), his head and weapons are detached from the body. It wouldn't be so disturbing, but my fps lowered a lot, after encountering the problem. The game is now unplayable. Before this bug I could play it without problems, I had really high fps.
Additionally, my tenno lies when he run, and when I have cutscene it looks like a ragdoll bug from other games :/

I didn't reinstalled the game yet, because I have really poor internet connection, and It would take me years to download the game again.
But If I don't get any solution I will do it.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG?: I have the bug all the time, But I encountered it first time.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: I don't know how to recreate it. I just turned on Warframe, and bug was already in.

SCREENSHOT / VIDEO EVIDENCE:

Reveal hidden contents

I'd like to thank you in advance for all your support, and sorry for my tragic english!

Any more details you guys can provide on what you were doing when this occurred? 

23 hours ago, jlantern said:

everything on my gear wheel keeps disappearing   when i go into a mission

Is there anything else that happens between equipping gear in your Arsenal and getting into the mission? 

3 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

This is intended :) It will create a gas cloud following the trajectile of your arrow, similar to the Torid. 

Any more details you guys can provide on what you were doing when this occurred? 

Is there anything else that happens between equipping gear in your Arsenal and getting into the mission? 

is it possible to make the timer on the retry lower or something? or delete the end mission timer at all? i mean it doesnt even work

end game timer is 6seconds or something

retry timer is 10seconds

how is that suppose to work?

i keep getting this 

im driving crazy

Bjw54l0.jpg

9 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey Danielle, there's these two threads that seem to be about the same thing. Looks like it may be related to Intel cards:

Just in case those were missed. Hope you guys can solve it for these Tenno! :)

4 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

Hey Danielle, there's these two threads that seem to be about the same thing. Looks like it may be related to Intel cards:

Just in case those were missed. Hope you guys can solve it for these Tenno! :)

Thanks for sending these my way! This definitely helps :) 

1 hour ago, TheHoodedTeddy said:

My clan, and apparently a few others, have research for the staticor glitched.  Here is what's happening.  I'm not sure how exactly to reproduce it, as I don't know what circumstances caused it.  Should I put the name of the clan or something too?

This is a known issue that will be addressed. 

Update 18.6 has been released, this thread will now be closed! All of the bugs still listed under "known" will be fixed at a later date. Thank you for reporting bugs in the required format Tenno :community: