The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone else just not able to do anything?

Arkrados

Question

I've been trying to log into the game and the site since the update hit. I downloaded the update effortlessly, but the game and the website wouldn't let me log in for the longest time. It just now let me log in....only to disconnect me the second I went to the relay to buy the stuff from Baro.

Seriously, what the hell?

13 minutes ago, TheSldsnke said:

you can't contact support because we can't connect to warframe.com, i've pigned at content.warframe.com and it works, forums.warframe.com too which clearly i'm on and warframe.com fails.

Website/Client FAIL

You can get to the support page through the forums, look at the black bar with all the tabs at the top of the page. Alternatively, click here.

Edited by projectrallus

3 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

Well dude, I can't even run the game. Can't get past the "checking for updates." 

You are fine :)

If you launch directly from game (not from Steam), try clicking on the little circle next to closing launch application, then click "Optimize" under Download Cache; that may work.  If not, try "Verify".  If not, well, its buggy anyway.  Just hard froze my computer.  The game is no longer playable for me. 

2 minutes ago, Educated_Beast said:

If you launch directly from game (not from Steam), try clicking on the little circle next to closing launch application, then click "Optimize" under Download Cache; that may work.  If not, try "Verify".  If not, well, its buggy anyway.  Just hard froze my computer.  The game is no longer playable for me. 

I think its a server issue. connection seems to be the problem. 

I can't comment on the game itself because I can't get past the launcher yet.... 

..................................... :/

It finally said "ready to play." but when I click on play nothing happens. The game won't launch. I re-ran the launcher and stuck @ checking for updates again.

Back to square one. 

OH well, I wish there as a more competent staff working on this game. Such a waste.

Just now, White_Matter said:

It finally said "ready to play." but when I click on play nothing happens. The game won't launch. I re-ran the launcher and stuck @ checking for updates again.

Back to square one. 

OH well, I wish there as a more competent staff working on this game. Such a waste.

Hey, woah, tad too far with the accusations there. I'll admit, I would like a word from DE staff about what is going on and that they are working on it, but still...

I disagree. 

A game so far into its release shouldn't have this kind of major issues on an update. As a person who paid to play this, I have the right to rightfully criticise. I scheduled my day so that I could play tonight. Whats more surprising is, there is no word from DE. 

4 hours ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

Just stay away from anything Inaros related, and you'll be fine :P

Welp.. I'm here not able to play multiplayer missions (And I'm too bad to solo)
Keep getting the "Unable to connect to host" message and so it kicks me out everytime :\
Least yall have different problems. No one else is having this .-. (Least I think so)

3 hours ago, RyanAono said:

Welp.. I'm here not able to play multiplayer missions (And I'm too bad to solo)
Keep getting the "Unable to connect to host" message and so it kicks me out everytime :\
Least yall have different problems. No one else is having this .-. (Least I think so)

Happened since 18.5? Or just in general?

2 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

Ah, sorry for the confusion.

But is that what Ryan was experiencing?

I guess. But i'm not sure.

...did i just previously said "compared with freezes"?....i meant combined...

Edited by IceColdHawk

Just now, PUR3K1LL3R said:

"Cannot connect to host"  and unable to connect to anyone and gets kicked doesn't sound like a FPS issue to me XD

It freezes at the middle of the loading screen and then when it finishes loading, i see myself back at the ship instead of in the mission -_-

4 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

I guess. But i'm not sure.

...did i just previously said "compared with freezes"?....i meant combined...

Ah, I see

1 minute ago, IceColdHawk said:

It freezes at the middle of the loading screen and then when it finishes loading, i see myself back at the ship instead of in the mission -_-

I just read what you said earlier :P

8 hours ago, Arkrados said:

I've been trying to log into the game and the site since the update hit. I downloaded the update effortlessly, but the game and the website wouldn't let me log in for the longest time. It just now let me log in....only to disconnect me the second I went to the relay to buy the stuff from Baro.

Seriously, what the hell?

Soul Punched from General Discussion to Players helping Players.