The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quitting warframe for a while (Updating 4gb (2kb/s speed)

TyrannosauRayz

Question

12 answers to this question

Hopefully you can come back to game if you're patient enough to let the download finish, or upgrade your internet connection.

The atrocious state of internet speeds here in the Philippines is infuriating, but I was able to successfully download 18.5 just fine after about 4 hours or so on a PLDT DSL 2mbps connection. Make sure you untick "aggressive download" in the launcher options, I find that it helps a lot so you don't get stuck on slow download speeds.

Moved to the proper section.

14 minutes ago, Senpai-Valkyr said:

FeelsBadMan.

Mines went from 2kb/s to 400kb/s, just gotta be patient and wait for it to speed up c:

13 minutes ago, K0bra said:

Same for me it went from 2kb/s to 300kb/s to 5mb/s.Give it some time and do something diffrent while downloading.

10 minutes ago, Alspect said:

give it some time, mine was downloading at 200kb then jump to 8 mb and back to 200kb and so on

4 minutes ago, Kiwi-of-Doom-73 said:

Mine is also going around that speed, except mine then kepps saying update failed. i have tried to re update 7 times. WARFRAME FIX THE PROBLEM. Because of this i can't get on and my kubrow is gonna die QnQ.

I only downloaded 1% out of 99% </3 FOR 15MINUTES.. :'( now the speed is (47kb/s) and it can go down by 2kb/s again. :'( 

5 minutes ago, Kao-Snake said:

Leave it downloading while you sleep.

This.

Seriously it isn't the end of the world. This is a very very large update. Lots of people are trying  to download it at once. Just be patient and let it download overnight if your speeds are low at the moment. It will pick up.