Hotfix 18.5.4

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, SaerwenFlanoir said:

Well. Guess we should just change the name of the game to Dracoframe at this point. Since DE's doing everything to push players towards it.

No. Just no. Some of us actually like to play for fun, I haven't done more than 35 draco runs, the only real reason i go there is when i feel hardcore enough to forma X weapon/frame six times. If DE could instead of nerfing everything else to make it feel less rewarding, then Draco shouldn't even be a thing, but it is still no logical reason to play a VIDEOGAME, which is suppose to be fun, just to be mindlessly pushing one button in a blinding and boring spamfest that is draco. 

But then again that's just my humble opinion (Ha! closed counter-arguments with this! or not... whatever, i don't even care.)

Edited by Lokime

3 hours ago, DERebecca said:

At a conversational level, the perspective of a few of us is that the over-rewarding nodes like Draco do seem to have become even more of an 'obvious choice' in a couple of ways, but endless massacre of non-scaling enemies did pose a problem in principle. We are working toward the vast issue of equalizing rewards.

What poses a problem in principle is that DE saw fit to crush one method of farming that took at least a shred of dedication and patience and left Draco completely untouched, buffed by the fact that to gain focus I could sit in a corner and let my allies do all the killing while I earn more from one Convergence token than I do on most missions.

Sure hope this gets ironed out before everyone maxes every tree while completely bypassing the Mastery Rank system as a means of showing progression in the game.

Thanks for the fix, on the other hand I think the four Inaros ability Sarcophagus with the mod to provoke and eternal volutad is very little the duration of power generated again and only gives 31 sec and has very little damage and missing more duration to that skill and even leading cause eternal volutad and prove with 30,60,100 and 135 levels and only works a bit with 25 levels, I hope the fix.
Edited by Vevy

26 minutes ago, Lokime said:

No. Just no. Some of us actually like to play for fun, I haven't done more than 35 draco runs, the only real reason i go there is when i feel hardcore enough to forma X weapon/frame six times. If DE could instead of nerfing everything else to make it feel less rewarding, then Draco shouldn't even be a thing, but it is still no logical reason to play a VIDEOGAME, which is suppose to be fun, just to be mindlessly pushing one button in a blinding and boring spamfest that is draco. 

But then again that's just my humble opinion (Ha! closed counter-arguments with this! or not... whatever, i don't even care.)

Do you honestly think anyone would forma anything if it took you days to level it back up? Might as well call the game Grindframe  or pay to win cause with out boosters your not going anywhere fast.

explain what could you see as an exploit regarding stealth killing on the decpetion rooms. the change is absurd; it states that ppl can still do it, but only difference is that now they'll have to move from a room to another in order to do so. whats your pretention? to make ppl run the mission 100 times instead of a single one, but for 100x the duration? (as it was)

what do you get from that? what do we get? all I see is we -players- lose one way to do our sh't.

2 hours ago, falseface said:

umm, why do people say draco is the best for focus? I mean on draco I got maybe 2k per wave, while ODD has given me around 24k at wave 20 while barely doing anything.

oh and why take away the colors from kubrow? everybody wants a rainbow puppy!

I have noticed the Kubrow color problem since the new liset changes. They are colorless just white even though they have a pattern and color. When you take the Kubrow out on a mission is the only time you can see it. And the genetic templates don't even show the colors right. They are washed out and mostly white.

And as for the focus that i see everyone talking about. DE it would help if the Focus thingy you have to get didn't spawn on the back side of the map, but in the area that the player is in. By the time you get it and return to the battle in defenses it is mostly timed out and becomes useless to try and even get. It will tell you 20 M from you you get there and it's still 60 from you you get there and it's spawned in the monster spawn point really all the way across the map from the battle. So you think people are going to go after it when they are protecting something to keep the mission from failing. Not i. I have to let it go most of the time as it is way out of reach and even then i have killed 1100 or more enemys and get 0 or 100 focus., I have large Mudria lens on all my weps and my frame. to me this is a waste of time and effort to try and get the focus needed. I have never even gotten all my focus and i play about 8 hr's a day. It is just a Burn out on the game with all the innate grinding. to get focus or even a part for something. And i don't want to hear about it's RNG it's about coding. and you all set the coding.

you have some real issues with the Focus you need to address

I hope you guys at DE are now over your 18.5 crunch and back in regular dev mode, so I'd like to add this here:

Still no fix for frozen (and probably petrified) enemies preventing any and all procs:

Alternatively, if this is an intended feature, can somebody confirm? I couldn't find anything on it anywhere.

Am I the only one who doesn't have difficulty hitting the focus cap without doing Draco? Admittedly I am running an affinity booster but just playing the game seems to give enough, 16k for a decent run of Triton doesn't seem that bad. In any case dissuading or incentivizing people to play other nodes seems like a good idea to me.

Is Convergence currently bugged? I tried running Draco twice after this hotfix as buff frost and it spawned for me 2 or 3 times for entire 2 slow rounds, after first initial spawn and like 2 more for each tower it simply stopped spawning altogether for entirety of the run (my focus cap was not maxed at the time nor was the host one capped either).

4 hours ago, djternan said:

Make all bursa kills count.  It should never have been one specific type of bursa to fill the last jar.

Thanks for reinforcing the Draco focus farming as well.

Edit: I just finished the last jar.  Out of 28 bursa spawns only 6 of them were denial bursas.  I highly doubt that you would have to get 28 manics or juggernauts to spawn in order to complete those jars.

i got the last jar (which i belive is for the sands of inaros quest yes?) in one run of tyl regor and it was only 10 manics needed, not sure if it was a bug or not but i still completed the quest

4 hours ago, DERebecca said:

Hotfix 18.5.4

Enemy Spawning Adjustments (Missed 18.5 Note)

Update 18.5 contained a change made to ensure that enemies will no longer spawn in areas that have been cleared, as long as the level is not on alert.  This change was made to help prevent an exploit  -snip-

Sorry but this is straight out disrespectful. There was already a focus cap, and this wasnt even an exploit, just an alternative to the already dreaded DRACOFRAME.

Game should give us more gameplay options and not narrow or dictate how we play!

4 hours ago, DERebecca said:

Hotfix 18.5.4

Enemy Spawning Adjustments (Missed 18.5 Note)

Update 18.5 contained a change made to ensure that enemies will no longer spawn in areas that have been cleared, as long as the level is not on alert.  This change was made to help prevent an exploit

Thanks DE for one more nail in the coffin of the stealth xp/focus farm....

4 hours ago, PoulsenJ said:

Nice, thanks DE I dont have mine anymore (Sacred Vessel) So I cant complete the Quest

Same. Quite a few people have this problem. Hopefully the script will do some good. Very disappointing having to do all that only to have the quest bug out at the last minute.