Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what pistols do you want to see?

(PSN)robotwars7

calling all Gunslingers! lots of weapon threads recently, so I thought I'd make one as well (also quite bored right now). I want to see what kins of pistols the community wants in the game that isn't in-game yet. it can be a Prime you want, or a new pistol idea, or something in-between! the only rule: only pistol ideas, no other weapons, if this gets enough responses, I might consider making one for other weapon types.

so what's your ideal Sidearm, Tenno?

id like to see a ak pistol with the feeling of the marelok

i rly like this stop gun animation and the recoil feels great so yeah i want something like a dual version

although thinking back to the first u13 teaser pictures 7bJcauC.jpg

when i saw this first i was hoping for a combination of a saber and a onehanded crosbow similar to what exists in assassins creed with a fluent combo of meele combined with close range crosbow shots and the same style exists in assassins creed also with a pistol and a sword or pistol and sabre

and another thing id rly love to see is a front loaded pirate pistol

Prisma Lato 

Akvasto / Akmagnus Prime

If not Prisma Lato, a new single pistol that's in between Lato and Lex Prime, no gimmicks, just a magazine fed semiautomatic pistol with average performance and endgame viable puncture damage. 

9 minutes ago, KinetosImpetus said:

Prisma Lato 

Akvasto / Akmagnus Prime

If not Prisma Lato, a new single pistol that's in between Lato and Lex Prime, no gimmicks, just a magazine fed semiautomatic pistol with average performance and endgame viable puncture damage. 

Something like that would actually be pretty sweet, and come to think of it I believe there isn't a truly great pistol like that.

I could do with a powerful energy pistol that instantly vaporizes the enemy when it kills them, thus making it easier to kill enemies in a line without having to either equip punch-through mods or having to wait for the bodies to fall to the ground. (also doesn't alert other enemies in stealth, since they don't see the corpse)

Other sidearms we do not have yet:

homing-bullet automatic pistol (no tracer BS, it homes in on the closest enemy to the crosshair)

sentry-turret pistol/smg - alt-fire to deploy it on the ground/wall/ceiling, where it fires at targets by itself, alt-fire again to retrieve it.

Chromatic Launcher that works like Chroma (using the energy color to create a specific effect), leaving a cloud or patch of one of the base elemental effects (cryo fields, flame patches, lightning anomaly, poison cloud).

Edited by ScorpDK

Lato Vandal.

Just kidding!

I would like to see a corpus or infested semi-auto that you can also charge for a stronger one shot that discharges the whole mag. Not like staticor though. I would want the bullets to be like hit scan or almost. 

I would love to see some sort of "Heaven Punisher" like in the first MMORPG I ever played: Phantasy Star Online.

If I remember correctly, it was related to the hour of the day you were playing at, and if it was the right time, firing the gun would shoot laser beams from the sky that were hitting every enemy in the vicinity. If not, it was just another boring gun.

That wouldn't be really good in Warframe but it could be like the dual toxocyst, you need to make a headshot to trigger the special attack or something like that.

In PSO, it looked like this:

Spoiler

bb-hea10.jpg

And maybe DE could make it so that the Tonkor isn't the only weapon in the uberGod²²²² Tier, I bet it feels lonely up there!

Edited by JohnViande

14 minutes ago, sniperbro-captian-PS said:

The smart-pistol from titanfall

Then ppl would call it op because it's very good at killing mobs (I love that gun too).

Personally, I really really really want DE to add weapons that fire mini explosive rounds (sort of W40K bolter).

Edited by Jangkrik

5 minutes ago, Jangkrik said:

Personally, I really really really want DE to add weapons that fire mini explosive rounds (sort of W40K bolter).

Technically, the Seer is doing that, except you don't really feel as if that's the case.

5 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

I want a heavy single revolver. high crit chance, high damage to rival the lex (prime). something to give that major gunslinger vibe.

Like this one? 

122a0ab589974d9ccfc42013e45e5618.jpg

Edited by Sphere1664

I want a laser burst pistol with very high base dmg and fairly low fire rate (the burst itself should be fast, but longer pauses inbetween bursts), with a quick stylish reload (liek vasto prime) and low crit/status. DPS matters alot to me so if it could truly be my ideal pistol then it would have the highest dps in game.