Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fewest Likes Wins

MichelPostma

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Got to win somewhere. Guaranteed I won't get any heart. 

You failed.

Spoiler

Let this game begin
Watch, my children
Watch me
You've all come to die
For this battle is lost
Losing their minds
Losing their souls
Hush, now hush
We don't talk
We don't care anymore
(We don't care anymore)
I summon the Nine now
Confirm the alignment
Can I get through?
Carry on, you fools
Try to break free
When we fail
It's lost forever

When we fail
It's lost forever

It's not real, no reason to be here
No more fear and no more regrets
Don't look back and free your mind
Stay where you are till the sealing is over

Say goodbye, my friend
Here's your promised end
Be a part of the grand parade
Along we're driven
On and on, it's a grand parade
We're one, we're so sorry to say
It's all the same, you will see
On this grand parade
Damnation
Now join the grand parade

Don't be upset (I will seal every door)
Every now and then (Seal every door)
They'll try to awake the misguided (I will seal every door)
The voices you'll hear
They will claim to be real (It's not true)

Now look around
We will bring them down
The more I'll show
The less you will know
The Nine will frown
Now see how it grows
Secretly my vision comes true

It's not real
You'll hear it, you'll see it
The otherworl, the otherworld
The otherworld appears

Now round and round
We all shall lose ground
Now praise, I'm the one

We will never fear
We will never fear
We will never fear them again

Oh and here comes the son,
The son
He's gone with the shadows
Along with the stars

No more gods, no more lies

No more gods, no war
We'll be free here,
We are one, our will is strong

No more lies and no more tyrants
It all becomes real when the sealing is over

Say goodbye, my friend
Here's your promised end
Along we're driven
On this grand parade
Damnation

There is no return
It would be the end

We shall sing
We shall sing
Praise the day

Void we don't fear you no more
Mother void you can't enter no more

We don't need any hallows
We don't fear any shadows
Shadows on the wall
They're not real
Now, walk in, everyone

Here comes the sun

We will never fall
We will never fall
We will never see him again

Many
We're one
We're humanized
The time has come

This flesh is truth
This blood is real
The highest cause
It's all that we are longing for

There on the river Styx
You'll see, my friend
There on the river Styx
You'll see
They've fooled you to take it away

So no more myths
No more bliss
We are holding it in our hand
And there is nothing they can do

And so this battle ends forevermore
We don't fear anything
Nor any other race

We take control
No longer we act like fools
We're in control

Say goodbye, my friend
Here's your promised end
Along we're driven
On this grand parade
Damnation

Drown one more time
While we all will say goodbye
Bright, it shines bright
Let us carry one the lie
No more lies

5 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Actually, he said he knew posts didn't count in Off Topic and that the same may be true for "likes"

Oh, I overread that, I'm sorry

Spoiler

Please forgive me Noamuth, god of Noodles and Innuendos.

24 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

To be completely honest, I have only twice met toxic people on Draco in all of the times I have been there. For the starchart, I stopped being optimistic after all the things DE has released lately. Focus is garbage, farming is garbage, scaling is complete garbage, Loot tables are generally messed up, etc.

Everyone I've ever seen on draco in the 5~ times I've been there for one reason or another (usually helping someone clear the node) anyone else who joined in was extremely hostile because we wouldn't do "the meta" (in a PUBLIC game no less) so after that I just assume that everyone there is the same and I don't feel like going back to try to prove it wrong since I don't believe it will be.

Focus is...... well it's beta so at least they pretty much say "this is going to have major problems". They've never specifically labeled anything else in the game as a work in progress. It definitely does have those major problems though. My personal beef with it is the lying descriptions- and extremely unbalanced ways. Some stuff is utterly worthless, some things are so OP there's no reason to not use them (looking at you zenurik passive).

Farming does not exist. Farming is a player mentality- and nothing else. I've never specifically went to grind/farm any parts, any resources, any ANYTHING. If I feel like doing something and I happen to need a resource from that place- great. I now have almost everything in the game (save for archwing or conclave because I utterly despise conclave's current situation and feel like archwing is too detached to enjoy atm). Nothing forces you to farm. The best part of this game compared to other "RPG" games is that those games it's "get a weapon to get a better weapon to get a better weapon". It's strictly progression. In this game it's all "equal" to the point where you only ever go after something because you want it, not because you need it to progress or experience the game.

Loot tables are generally fine. There's the rare exception like EG Final Harbinger- where the problem isn't even the drop rate, it's the fact that it's tied down to a SINGLE AREA... *cough*. Anywho. RNG is fine. it's important to a F2P game's model, and DE does it MUCH better than most people. RNG isn't a problem, people's impatience and insistence on getting something immediately is.

Scaling... again. There's no problem. The point of scaling is to eventually make us leave. I don't understand why people don't get that. People complain that scaling- where the ENTIRE point is to beat us- causes enemies to beat us. It's absolutely mental. That's like saying "clearly this sledgehammer is not working and needs to be fixed because it breaks things". If you're more referring to the whole issue of armor scaling and how it "forces" people to use 4xCP in any serious gameplay, then I have two retorts. First retort is- it really doesn't. I can handle lvl 100 enemies without even corrosive damage without issue. I'm not saying I'm good either- ANYONE can, they just refuse to believe they can. My second retort is that that's less of an issue with scaling and more of an issue with how damage/status works atm- which we all know by now that DE is currently in the process of looking into/reworking (they said like 4 streams ago or something). I also think a big part of the reason players complain so much about scaling is because frankly- they've gotten "lazy". All these "scaling" damage abilities make people able to spam 1 button to win. it was never ok- these skill have been left alone for much too long, and now players are adapting to it.

1 minute ago, Stratego89 said:

Everyone I've ever seen on draco in the 5~ times I've been there for one reason or another (usually helping someone clear the node) anyone else who joined in was extremely hostile because we wouldn't do "the meta" (in a PUBLIC game no less) so after that I just assume that everyone there is the same and I don't feel like going back to try to prove it wrong since I don't believe it will be.

Focus is...... well it's beta so at least they pretty much say "this is going to have major problems". They've never specifically labeled anything else in the game as a work in progress. It definitely does have those major problems though. My personal beef with it is the lying descriptions- and extremely unbalanced ways. Some stuff is utterly worthless, some things are so OP there's no reason to not use them (looking at you zenurik passive).

Farming does not exist. Farming is a player mentality- and nothing else. I've never specifically went to grind/farm any parts, any resources, any ANYTHING. If I feel like doing something and I happen to need a resource from that place- great. I now have almost everything in the game (save for archwing or conclave because I utterly despise conclave's current situation and feel like archwing is too detached to enjoy atm). Nothing forces you to farm. The best part of this game compared to other "RPG" games is that those games it's "get a weapon to get a better weapon to get a better weapon". It's strictly progression. In this game it's all "equal" to the point where you only ever go after something because you want it, not because you need it to progress or experience the game.

Loot tables are generally fine. There's the rare exception like EG Final Harbinger- where the problem isn't even the drop rate, it's the fact that it's tied down to a SINGLE AREA... *cough*. Anywho. RNG is fine. it's important to a F2P game's model, and DE does it MUCH better than most people. RNG isn't a problem, people's impatience and insistence on getting something immediately is.

Scaling... again. There's no problem. The point of scaling is to eventually make us leave. I don't understand why people don't get that. People complain that scaling- where the ENTIRE point is to beat us- causes enemies to beat us. It's absolutely mental. That's like saying "clearly this sledgehammer is not working and needs to be fixed because it breaks things". If you're more referring to the whole issue of armor scaling and how it "forces" people to use 4xCP in any serious gameplay, then I have two retorts. First retort is- it really doesn't. I can handle lvl 100 enemies without even corrosive damage without issue. I'm not saying I'm good either- ANYONE can, they just refuse to believe they can. My second retort is that that's less of an issue with scaling and more of an issue with how damage/status works atm- which we all know by now that DE is currently in the process of looking into/reworking (they said like 4 streams ago or something). I also think a big part of the reason players complain so much about scaling is because frankly- they've gotten "lazy". All these "scaling" damage abilities make people able to spam 1 button to win. it was never ok- these skill have been left alone for much too long, and now players are adapting to it.

I like turtles.

jeremiah_johnson_nodding.gif

2 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

If this comment gets a like then i'll jump into a sea of kittens

No one give him a like. He'll hurt those poor kittens... You monster. Using kittens as a hostage to win.

Edited by Stratego89