The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Power Efficiency or Strength for Ash Prime?

GhostlyGoatzz

Question

So, im getting my Ash prime soon and im trying to find out how to mod him. I have found a build that i like but im kinda stuck in 1 thing. I could either go with ->

190% Power Efficiency and 130% Power Strength 

OR

145% Power Effieciency and 181% Power Strength

Stats on my ult for build 1 would be:

25energy cost and 4100 Damage.

Stats on ult for build 2 would be:

55 Energy Cost and 5700 Damage. 

What's better for Ash Prime? :). Thanks in Advance! :)

Edited by GhostlyGoatzz

14 answers to this question

I would suggest that you go for the first build since you kill alot of enemies and you will get atleast 1 orb from a dead enemy (25 energy) and you can feed yourself energy. Sure you dont do a lot of damage but you can spam it forever and be untouchable (Body Count pls)

Go for efficiency, his blade storm has a hard cap of 18 targets at max and there is no way to increase that amount.

So, with efficiency, you can cast it more, which essentially doubles the amount of attacks you can do if you went for a strength build instead.

5 minutes ago, andresma7 said:

I would suggest that you go for the first build since you kill alot of enemies and you will get atleast 1 orb from a dead enemy (25 energy) and you can feed yourself energy. Sure you dont do a lot of damage but you can spam it forever and be untouchable (Body Count pls)

4 minutes ago, ArturiaFayth said:

Go for efficiency, his blade storm has a hard cap of 18 targets at max and there is no way to increase that amount.

So, with efficiency, you can cast it more, which essentially doubles the amount of attacks you can do if you went for a strength build instead.

mhm okay. Would i still be able to 1 hit lvl 30-40 enemies with blade storm, like in Void tower 4? even with build 1? :)

Edited by GhostlyGoatzz

I always go with 145% strength.. intensify and Power drift. IMO that's all you need. I can run level 3 sorties that have level 100 plus enemies and Bladestorm will kit them down with no problem 

Put on as much efficiency as you can, that way you can spam you Bladestorm, you want to keep using it.... I would suggest using a Rage also.

Depend on how you plan to play ash.

Since most people play him for his ultimate ability (bladestorm), you can just put intensify / transient fortitude and then add overextended & stretch. And streamline / fleeting expertise for efficiency.

Who care about more strength ? you're dealing finisher damage.

4 hours ago, siralextraffo said:

Why not both? I run with max efficency (Bladestorm costs 25) and Transient+Power Drift+Intensify. 

That's just for Bladestorm spamming, of course. 

I decided to do your build there, it looks good. 

With the build im running now im having

145% Range

180% Strenght

175% Efficieny 

But only about 20% Duration, i dont know how important that invisibility Attack number 2 has, what would you say?

44 minutes ago, GhostlyGoatzz said:

I decided to do your build there, it looks good. 

With the build im running now im having

145% Range

180% Strenght

175% Efficieny 

But only about 20% Duration, i dont know how important that invisibility Attack number 2 has, what would you say?

As I said, it's a Bladestorm only build, made specifically for Sortie defense, survival or extermination where you literally need to keep on using 4 finding a new target as soon as the animation is over. 

Bring with you a Carrier and a melee weapon with Body Count, to keep the counter going. 

You never die because you simply don't give enemies time to shoot you between one Bladestorm and another and you can still use 2 for a quick area stagger ability if needed, but mostly to just have 2 more seconds to find a new target for Bladestorm. 

Edited by siralextraffo