Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stupid things your tenno says.....

morningstar999

1 minute ago, (PS4)Uio937 said:

Maybe we should redo the trailer

"Of course, the low descent, cliche children, have come to disrupt my business. Please, come closer, let me show you my latest line of gags"

That would make Alad sound even more creepier than he is now.

Just now, (PS4)Uio937 said:

Please we know he had lots of *ahem* "fun" with Valkyr as it is

Combine that with recent revelations and Alad reaches a whole new level of creepy.

Spoiler

I want to feed Alad his own entrails while he is still alive. Then hang him with what he can't finish eating.

Almost none of things operator says makes any sense at all. All dialogue is nonsense. There are a few reasonable things, like "come on!" after starting a fight, but mostly... 

None of those things fit the image of murderous monster that slaughters enemies in thousands and is almost indestructible /godlike. That one aspect, the other is tenno being loot hungry sellouts.

"That was a close one!" - I just brutally murdered a horde of enemies with a pull of a trigger...

"How big is this place!" - During defense or interception (small maps, you don't move at all.)

"If we could avoid alerting them, this might be easier." - Ok, first, don't tell me how to do my job. Second, this is a stupid thing to say in: survival, interception, defense and mobile defense. Especially in survival.

On 3/15/2016 at 3:54 PM, Kao-Snake said:

I heard that Takahata101 (The voice of Abridged!Nappa) is in Canada... WAIT A SECOND!!

*puts hopes up*

*In DBZA Nappa's voice, you know you can hear it.*

"Oooh, I won-der where this goes?"  *Proceeds to clothesline his way through grineer airvents, ripping the ship apart from the inside.*

"They could have cloned something a little less.. ugly"  *Proceeds to comb his bald pate while casually making a grineer powerfist hit himself with his own weapon.*

"The Corpus are just a Cult, worshiping money"  *Is casually punching the credits out of a corpus with an appropriate Mario 'coin collecting' noise*

"On your Feet Warframe!"  *Is constantly repeating this phrase as ghost Nappa over his prone Warframe, said Warframe now considers the merit's of lobotomy via sidearm.*

*places waypoint*  "hey over here!"  *Is constantly doing this as ghost Nappa, Warframe suffers a seizure as a certain Hero of Time feels a kinship from across the multiverse.*

"For the Lotus!"  *Finishes his tower of Grineer skulls*

"There are sure to be plenty of robotics, Corpus never fight for themselves, They must be made of Raditz!" *Warframe Facepalms*

"Phew that was a close one"  *Is literally bathing in blood and body parts*

"Archwing Deployed!"  *Is using it as a melee weapon*

"My Warframe is Strong!" *Is using them as a melee weapon*

"Transference restored!"  Is using the Transference Chair as a Melee weapon*

"If we can avoid alerting them, this might be easier."  *Proceeds to trip every alarm and tilt every painting on the way to extraction, Warframe suffers a severe headache and begins to contemplate it's lot in life.*

And just for funzies.

"They took the Dragonball Void Key"  *As ghost Nappa on Orokin Sabs, Lotus then loses her **** and suffers a brain aneurysm*

6 hours ago, TheMagicalSharpie said:

*In DBZA Nappa's voice, you know you can hear it.*

"Oooh, I won-der where this goes?"  *Proceeds to clothesline his way through grineer airvents, ripping the ship apart from the inside.*

"They could have cloned something a little less.. ugly"  *Proceeds to comb his bald pate while casually making a grineer powerfist hit himself with his own weapon.*

"The Corpus are just a Cult, worshiping money"  *Is casually punching the credits out of a corpus with an appropriate Mario 'coin collecting' noise*

"On your Feet Warframe!"  *Is constantly repeating this phrase as ghost Nappa over his prone Warframe, said Warframe now considers the merit's of lobotomy via sidearm.*

*places waypoint*  "hey over here!"  *Is constantly doing this as ghost Nappa, Warframe suffers a seizure as a certain Hero of Time feels a kinship from across the multiverse.*

"For the Lotus!"  *Finishes his tower of Grineer skulls*

"There are sure to be plenty of robotics, Corpus never fight for themselves, They must be made of Raditz!" *Warframe Facepalms*

"Phew that was a close one"  *Is literally bathing in blood and body parts*

"Archwing Deployed!"  *Is using it as a melee weapon*

"My Warframe is Strong!" *Is using them as a melee weapon*

"Transference restored!"  Is using the Transference Chair as a Melee weapon*

"If we can avoid alerting them, this might be easier."  *Proceeds to trip every alarm and tilt every painting on the way to extraction, Warframe suffers a severe headache and begins to contemplate it's lot in life.*

And just for funzies.

"They took the Dragonball Void Key"  *As ghost Nappa on Orokin Sabs, Lotus then loses her **** and suffers a brain aneurysm*

you broke me a little at 'must be made of raditz' XD :D 

"How big is this place? we must be in the space boonies or something..."

Laphanties mission: " ahh can we keep it?" *30 seconds later its dead* "awww I'll always remember the good times"  *warframe is subjected to flashbacks of what just happened* 

4 hours ago, morningstar999 said:

you broke me a little at 'must be made of raditz' XD :D 

"How big is this place? we must be in the space boonies or something..."

Laphanties mission: " ahh can we keep it?" *30 seconds later its dead* "awww I'll always remember the good times"  *warframe is subjected to flashbacks of what just happened* 

*Lifesupport drops to 0% and Nappa gets downed.*  "Well at least we had fun, Right Lotus, Remember the Lephantis, Lotus, Lotus, Lotus, Lotus, Lotus, Lotu-"  *Lotus rams the lifesupport dropping pod into him, killing Nappa and blowing a hole in the ship.*

*See's Rollerball*  "*gasps*  "Look Lotus, a Pokemon."  *Lotus chimes in*  "That's a Rollerball Nappa." *Nappa pulls out a Latcherball it ripped from a Dead Seeker's hands.*  *Reverently*  "A Shiny Rollerball, I'm gonna catch it."  *Throws Latcherball*  *Latcherball explodes* "Awww knew I should have used a Masterball."

My sides; they're saying goodbye dear friends

Edited by TheMagicalSharpie

38 minutes ago, TheMagicalSharpie said:

*Lifesupport drops to 0% and Nappa gets downed.*  "Well at least we had fun, Right Lotus, Remember the Lephantis, Lotus, Lotus, Lotus, Lotus, Lotus, Lotu-"  *Lotus rams the lifesupport dropping pod into him, killing Nappa and blowing a hole in the ship.*

*See's Rollerball*  "*gasps*  "Look Lotus, a Pokemon."  *Lotus chimes in*  "That's a Rollerball Nappa." *Nappa pulls out a Latcherball it ripped from a Dead Seeker's hands.*  *Reverently*  "A Shiny Rollerball, I'm gonna catch it."  *Throws Latcherball*  *Latcherball explodes* "Awww knew I should have used a Masterball."

My sides; they're saying goodbye dear friends

Lotus is now being haunted by ghost nappa. hope that worked out well for her! 

52 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

Never heard that one before 0.o

6 minutes ago, shadowfire380 said:

Yea I haven't heard it outside of the event not sure why though

They say it in assassination missions IIRC. Mine said "Keep talking, we're still trying to figure out how dumb you are" to Vor.

One thing I do notice is that players don't consider themselves Tenno anymore.. people talk about "the operator" as a seperate NPC now. There is a disconnect. 

Thats the one thing I missed about WF pre-reveal. It felt like we were the tenno back them. Now it feels like we are  juat the players. It doesn't seem to resonate as much when Steve calls us "Tenno". It feels like hes talking about the NPC in my ship.