Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested noises and Orbiter - NOT U19 [Megathread]

Luvina

2 hours ago, Kino935 said:

Hey, guys? i don't know how late i am to the party, but we got issues. In our lisets, in the left hand corner in our second floor? we got an issue. I can't post a photo, because the site's not letting me, but... we are not safe! What is going on!?

Orbiter sir, its in our orbiter. Not Liset. Liset is just a landing (or loading... screen) craft.

Im not sure. But, I've noticed that there is some infested mass on the left door just outside your focus place( Madurai, Naramon, Etc.). An when you get close to it, you hear something similiar to a juggernaut. Is this a sign of Kavats joining our squad. Is this going to be where Kavats or "Cat Bros" will be. I dont know, this is all speculation, but it does seem like Kavats are joinging us in the next update. Just a thought, to feed the kavats we probably need to kill lots of infested, Since i heard kavats eat infested or rather "Cleanse orokin ships." I just wonder if they might be a bit OP as, well... They turn invsible. Will they work similiar to Huras Kurbrows. WHO KNOWS?. wait I just got a thought what if its a new dimension to like infested places, like the birth place of infested. Oh and as a joke, "Kat Brows" emphasis on "brow", now look at Kur Brow. Brow. Ha, ha. ha. Did the operator enjoy this witism. Well praise for kavats.

1 hour ago, AM-Bunny said:

Yeah, it's weird, I've had Loki Prime well... since his Prime Access came out. Not used to it myself >.>

Its Morec0 with ash prime icon all over again...

15 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

I dub thee Megathread of the mysterious infestation that has invaded our Orbiter's.

Edited title for additional clarity, added Megathread tag and merged multiple threads. 

And so it begins...

18 minutes ago, 321agemo said:

Its Morec0 with ash prime icon all over again...

It's okay, I have a really bad case of hipsteritis. A lot of people use Loki Prime avatar, and I can't stand taking a road well-traveled. That's why it pains me so much to admit that Loki is my favourite Warframe. Fewer people will use a Nezha icon, so it makes me feel more like a special snowflake ^.^

RIP Morec0

1 minute ago, roadrunner519 said:

I don't have that in my ship ( infested stuff ), could it be a fluke, or am I missing something here?

I do like my ship to be nice and clean though.

It could be that the door only pops up after you've completed a quest, if so, then I'm guessing Second Dream is the quest you need to complete.