Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested noises and Orbiter - NOT U19 [Megathread]

Luvina

I hear the enemies are found in derelict except for defense, is that where you acquire an egg or something? I would like one as a pet! Anyone know how to acquire one yet?

Also has anyone else seen the infested stuff in our lisets?

I've been wondering for a while, I wonder whats going to be behind the doors down the back of your ship, I've heard people on youtube say that the ship we're in is the orbiter, not your liset/mantis/scimitar/xiphos. BUT, Now we see other players ships fly outside of yours and it isnt your orbiter and about 5 minutes before I decided to make this post, Ordis told me that he will "not betray me" and that the "orbiter is inside the void" certainly makes me wonder and sorry for going off topic, I seem to ramble like this often.

Behind the doors on the right and left side of where your operators chills(your human), I'm wondering what peoples thoughts are on what may be on the inside of them, I thought it'll take you inside the orbiter that is where your ship is at after u head back from a mission but "Now we see other players ships fly outside of yours and it isnt your orbiter".

Thoughts?

to be honest, if we are just in our liset, then its posible the the doors are to go into the orbitor once actully docked with it. "orbitor compartment" could mean that in that place, you have access to your orbitor "home" and whats in it. we don't truely know. my thoughts are that if we are docked, then we can invite player to loung around in our little base of operations. 

i also heard rumors from desteve say "soon" about flying our own liset around. so my hypothesis might be on the spot :D.

4 minutes ago, gaaraplayer said:

to be honest, if we are just in our liset, then its posible the the doors are to go into the orbitor once actully docked with it. "orbitor compartment" could mean that in that place, you have access to your orbitor "home" and whats in it. we don't truely know. my thoughts are that if we are docked, then we can invite player to loung around in our little base of operations. 

i also heard rumors from desteve say "soon" about flying our own liset around. so my hypothesis might be on the spot :D.

The Orbiter is that whole section of arsenal, dream room, etc. when you see your cell's ships, imagine they already disengaged from their orbiter, while you are still docked with yours, and vice versa for them.

you got a better ideal, cuase i did point out some facts 

8 minutes ago, gaaraplayer said:

to be honest, if we are just in our liset, then its posible the the doors are to go into the orbitor once actully docked with it. "orbitor compartment" could mean that in that place, you have access to your orbitor "home"

the ship/orbitor is forever changing, and all we can go one is guesses, rumors, and even educated guesses (witch i've done enough to know)

and the "dream room"  may change depending on the design of the "new" orbitor.

Just now, EmptyDevil said:

Steve's joke about the Cthulhu horror behind one of those doors might be true. 

My mind is brimming with theories and possibilities.

Well a friend of mine just made me think of the room being something like a storage room for the infested mass IN the frames as well as the frames themselves ._.

I noticed those sounds before! The fact theres pipes hanging down from the orbiter compartment leads me to believe maybe theres infested on the ship and we will have to slowly clear a room, rebuild it and move to the next as time moves on

Just now, DJ_Vauban said:

Well a friend of mine just made me think of the room being something like a storage room for the infested mass IN the frames as well as the frames themselves ._.

That is one of my thoughts too. I was thinking that our Orbiters store a mass of Technocyte, that is grown and harvested for use in Warframe construction.

Something like:

Spoiler

latest?cb=20120320203313