Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ember prime trading feedback for DE

8 hours ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

But if you want a ember bp, wait until another unvaulting or starchart 3.0 :D

8 hours ago, Silvus-Sol said:

The Vault system is flawed for sure, it is also temporary. Starchart 3.0 is supposedly doing away with the Vault and will put all it's goodies back on the menu.

This belief is still persisting? Wow, some people really hate that Vault, they'll do anything to pretend it's only temporary

Just now, TARINunit9 said:

This belief is still persisting? Wow, some people really hate that Vault, they'll do anything to pretend it's only temporary

Do you have evidence to the contrary? Or do you just like to go around and dramatize other peoples discussions?

3 minutes ago, Silvus-Sol said:

Do you have evidence to the contrary? Or do you just like to go around and dramatize other peoples discussions?

Yes: The fact that DE has never, once, EVER talked about abolishing the Prime Vault

The quote you're mis-remembering is that DE stated that Void 2.0/Starchart 3.0 would have "an entirely new system of getting Primes". Optimistic people, presumably including yourself, took this to mean that Frost Prime (at the time, he was the only Vaulted Prime) would be released back into the drop tables and that no more Primes would be Vaulted, when in fact DE never implied or stated such

This vaulted System makes People have to buy platinum to be able to get the vaulted stuff from trading Chat.So this Looks like a very good Money making strategy to me.

This is a Business,and if it´s a free to Play game like this one where you actually can get pretty much everything without paying,then they Need to make Money in some way.

Come to think of it,I never praise or make compliments to DE but they really have done this beautifuly,It´s clearly not pay to win,you can get pretty much anything without paying real Money,you want everything faster? you pay.You don´t have Money or don´t want to spend Money on this game?You put in the hours required for that and it´s going to work.

Meanwhile, in the T1 key land known as Orokin Derelict, where there is only peace because nobody ever fecking goes there...

I have 2 Ember & Frost Primes for fashionframe purposes and I'm still salty about DE vaulting those instead of actually cleaning up Prime tables. It seems only people defending Vaulting are people who prey upon newer and less lucky players. 

4 hours ago, Revoltado said:

I seriously doubt it.

I sold a Frost Prime set for 500 just before he got unvaulted (was lucky in my Timing lol) but it was a Little bit of work,no one wanted to pay that much and you get scammers trying to pay you 50 instead of 500 and you get insulted when you don´t lower your Price and others invite you and then give you less then what you asked etc...Felt really nice to get a nice round number for it.

I am almost 100% sure that if I try to sell my Ember Prime set today for 500,they will sell really easily.

Maybe I will try to sell later today and come back here tomorrow to let you know how it went. 

It depends if you buy the full set or piece meal. Full set low price was 350 (For Frost) I bought him individually for 300p. I have a gotten a ridiculous under market deal on every single Prime I have ever purchased in part due to excessive diligence and the other part being Warframe.Market

Even buying it for pieces I still highly doubt you can buy a Ember Prime Set for 300 or 350 because the Ember Prime BP is so expensive right now.

If you get a BP for 300 then maybe you can get a set for 350 but I seriously doubt that is possible right now.

But off course,I am guessing,you never know.

14 hours ago, Silvus-Sol said:

The Vault system is flawed for sure, it is also temporary. Starchart 3.0 is supposedly doing away with the Vault and will put all it's goodies back on the menu. In the meantime trading for these Primes can get kinda crazy.

I keep hearing this, but what is the source?

On 3/17/2016 at 11:07 PM, TARINunit9 said:

Yes: The fact that DE has never, once, EVER talked about abolishing the Prime Vault

The quote you're mis-remembering is that DE stated that Void 2.0/Starchart 3.0 would have "an entirely new system of getting Primes". Optimistic people, presumably including yourself, took this to mean that Frost Prime (at the time, he was the only Vaulted Prime) would be released back into the drop tables and that no more Primes would be Vaulted, when in fact DE never implied or stated such

I have everything that is vaulted save Reaper Prime. So I'm not too concerned one way or the other, I just want to make sure I have the right info. I've heard all over the place that Starchart 3.0 was supposed to fix the vault. If what you say is true then what I said was indeed incorrect. My fault for not fact-checking and just repeating what I heard.

That said, you were also incorrect in your first post. Nothing I or the other person you quoted said indicated that we hated the Vault and desperately wanted to believe it was temporary. We simply said that we thought it would no longer be a thing when Starchart 3.0 came around, that's it.

Edited by Silvus-Sol

Well, for returning Vault items, it wouldn't shock me if Mag Prime comes back when her rework is released (actually kinda expecting some kind of announcement to the fact on the Livestream tomorrow.)

As for the Vault itself, I think the big problem is just not knowing if and when they'll come back. If there was a regular-ish schedule of when Vault items could be earned again (even if we didn't know what it would be) I think it would go a long way in normalizing prices and the reducing the vitrol of items going away like that. Personally, I'm not against Prime weapons and frames going away, as long as they should up on a rotation. I enjoy the semi-exclusivity of having an Ember Prime, even if she normally only comes out during infested survival and Sorties, and the idea that some frames and weapons might go away pushes me to hunt for them a lot harder than I might have otherwise.

People keep claiming that DE vaults prime to promote plat purchases,  but IMO it deters plat purchases more than anything. Every frame that gets vaulted is free plat for MANY players. 

I think they vault primes to keep them "special"- then they get to rerelease them to much fanfare. If everything got primed at once, then prime items would completely lose their luster. Keeping a tight rotation helps prime items retain their value and significance. 

On 17.3.2016 at 3:19 AM, DeadlyPeanutt said:

you could just farm regular ember for 20 minutes and build her... i've been running her for a couple of weeks, got a few forma on now.  she runs great (too much fun in infested missions).  I can't imagine ember prime is enough better to spend all that plat on her. 

i exactly was thinking about that, i loved ember as she was and her lore creates me wet eyes until today

i wanna have warframe back where i have given for free the double amount as i started buying primeframes because i have and have had the plat to share with people which cant buy plat what they deserve, hopes get fullfilled

right now we ship in a strange direction

i have had 3 bps and sold them short after ember get removed for 100 to 150 pl, i remember well the superbad droprate of the bp before she get moved into the "vault" ...

so, officially, if somebody has a ember prime bp and a warframe-loving heart i give immediately 200 pl for a bp, as well as for shure not more ^^)

a good hint at trading, check peoples profiles when you start dealing, the most greedy people are above MR 18 ^^)

i learned in my life that the higher hardworked rank i have, as for example in martial arts, the more compassion, patience and openess for others HAVE TO APPEAR or the master will slap me to ashes or send me home ...

where are the times ?

I will say that for the most part people who sell things always want more plat some (like me) will most likely say to the buyer "Hey this is how rare this stuff is so it's worth more and if you don't want it bad enough to pay a fair price then go farm it yourself" now stuff that just got vaulted like rhino he is probibly only 200 plat because its still fresh everyone and their mother has rhino stuff. But ember prime was a warframe everyone wanted and still wants like frost her bp was the rarest thing so thats worth about 250 plat to me but a whole set will make the price go up like anything in a set. I will say it has become very stupid how for mods you have to put millions of credits and cores into to upgrade or a part of a warframe thats REALLY hard to get or long vaulted frames and weapons people only want to pay 20 plat to 100 plat like my thing is I will always pay a fair price I spent 800 plat to a guy for ember and I was fine with it because you can sell it again if you dont need her and get the plat back. But it is a free market people will pay what they want to and sellers will set a price that they want to.