Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe after inaros?

devildevil21

1 minute ago, (PS4)Yugureki said:

A male frame would be next yes? Maybe one of the Fan-concept frames will probably win. I wouldn't mind seeing a Titania frame since we have a Oberon to go hand in hand.

Erm... female this time. 

Pretty sure there's no information about it. Normally they don't tell us a whole lot. We knew about Nezha and Wukong because they were out in China. Ivara was announced really early because they wanted to do something special for the panel they announced her at. We didn't really have any information about Inaros until right before he was release. And after Ivara's theme radically changed into Garret from Thief and she wasn't the poison based archer frame everyone was expecting based on the panel info, I think they're going back to not announcing things until they're absolutely finalized.

Edited by Ceryk

5 minutes ago, Ceryk said:

Pretty sure there's no information about it. Normally they don't tell us a whole lot. We knew about Nezha and Wukong because they were out in China. Ivara was announced really early because they wanted to do something special for the panel they announced her at. We didn't really have any information about Inaros until right before he was release. And after Ivara's theme radically changed into Garret from Thief and she wasn't the poison based archer frame everyone was expecting based on the panel info, I think they're going back to not announcing things until they're absolutely finalized.

I'm not asking for skills or anything, just a hint

Like.... caster warframe... or  just the least: WHICH theme is the warframe based?

3 hours ago, Rhaenxys said:

Well a infested female frame sound interesting, in my point of view we need another frame who can give energy to our teammates in one way or another (in small amounts to not make EV obsolete).

Limbo...

I'll just walk myself out.

4 hours ago, Rhaenxys said:

Well a infested female frame sound interesting, in my point of view we need another frame who can give energy to our teammates in one way or another (in small amounts to not make EV obsolete).

EV could not be obsolete even if they nerf it by 90%, it's the single most OP skill in the game, by a factor of over 9000 compared to any other OP skill. But yeah more "support" frames would be nice in general. 

Edited by F-Minus