Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Azima :D

Blades_In_The_Dark

15 minutes ago, Firefly0037 said:

LOL doing no damage.... you guys ever heard of mods?  forma?  I watched this video and am desperately trying to get to 100 days :o

If gun have 20 damage and 10 crit chance it doesn't gonna save it, we already have twin grakatas and aksomati, and those ARE better than this gun. Azima only have 1 advantage-kinda cool alt fire, that's all. For 100 day log in reward i expect a little more than a low-mid tier pistol.

Cmon guys, it is just a very balanced free weapon to reward logins.

I think many players can appreciate the fact yur being given a free Weapon slot even if yu didn't like the weapon that much.

It isn't extremely powerful but it isn't a pepper spray either, so just use if yu wish, it isn't bad at all.

But if they were to buff it, they could buff the Status chance, then the Turret Alt Fire would be 100% Status chance and destroy stuff.

Here is a Gas Electric Build to fool around with if yu wish :

1 hour ago, Hekovashi said:

And if you throw it-it still gonna do more damage than azima

you know modding in warframe ? it exist ! (^^

i love the azima, lots of fun and big damage ^^)

It's base damage is really good for an automatic pistol, my only gripe is the supplementary stats, mainly crit or status. i think the only buff it would need is to give it either a tiny bump in status or a tiny bump in crit change and it would make a world of difference.  currently pure damage builds drop off more than a crit or status build because you don't have anything to kinda aid you. The alt fire, while interesting, is pretty unreliable in terms of ammo efficiency vs damage delt.