Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[03/25/2016] |All Platforms| Connectivy Issues - Goof Friday (but not for Warframe?)

CalledandChosen

1 hour ago, Yaerion said:

Following current reports for all platforms.

I can't do anything except tell you that the situation will be known by DE as soon as they get to their office, if the problems persist.

Be patient, Tenno, and have a good day!

But it's Good Friday. See you guys on Monday i guess?

Sigh.

During Ester as well. Wonder if DE have the same holiday times we got here because if they do nothing will be done until the 29 of march.

BTW DE fix your freaking getcapcha system. I should not be forced to switch browser for the damn popup to load properly.

I know it was just rumor mill that people were trying to prevent people from buying specific items via DDOS...but it does seem strange that it keeps happening when Baro shows up.

However, correlation does not equal causation. I just really want to play this game!

Same thing here, I can still log in after like a 1 minute wait time when it is normal instantaneous... (roughly 5-8 seconds)

Got booted from a Draco run while leveling my Dex Furis... this is probably not DDoS... I think they are just server hiccups.

Okay nevermind... it is DDoS... Warframe's official Twitter feed confirms...

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

1 hour ago, (PS4)decogold said:

The funny thing is, you have no clue what type of attack is being used, how big the attack actually is, and what the limitations of DE's servers are. DE are a business; it costs money in order to do these things. You cannot just go "Oh yeah, well, just go and buy some more dedicated servers". If you were a developer, then you would know that it is quite easy to rather "rent" a server to do the job for you, and the traffic which is sent can easily scale up to the 40-100GB/s ratio. So if you want to go bashing DE for this, at least learn the facts about it first.

Perhaps you should realize that black lotus is a DDos protection suite.....

http://ddos-protection-services-review.toptenreviews.com/black-lotus-ddos-protection-review.html