The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[03/25/2016] |All Platforms| Connectivy Issues - Goof Friday (but not for Warframe?)

CalledandChosen

I completed Ivara alert once, progress didn't save, got logged out and back to login screen.

Logged in again, started the Ivara helmet alert with 3 minutes on the clock. Had a host migration 5 waves in, but it timed out and I got booted to login.

Now I can't log in anymore.

Could you please stop renting your server capacity form third parties and invest into some proper infrastructure please? Or figure out how to increase bandwidth or defend yourselves from DDoS attacks. This is just getting completely ridiculous now. This really has a negative impact on our gaming experience.

I can almost guarantee that this has something to do with Baro appearing soon

DINGDINGDING we have a winner! 

Edited by SoanoS

4 minutes ago, HND_Killer said:

Can't login...

For how long the bunny ears stays on the market?

You can buy and use the bunny ears until the 28th March, then they will be removed from the game again, whether you bought them or not.

At least it's a beautiful day here in the UK so I'm gonna make the most of that instead.

3 minutes ago, Gloonkey said:

EA's probably DDoSing us so we play the Division.

lol

Gonna take a lot more than that. Maybe if it was completely free. And I was chained to my computer and it was the only game installed.

..nah i probably still wouldn't play it.

1 minute ago, RandOm3 said:

Any guesses on what Baro may be throwing at us?

If anything, it wouldn't be on my expectations, which is the good stuff that I wanted. That is unless he gives me the Ioxley helmet that I lost, but I doubt that will happen to me.

1 minute ago, Meneliki said:

lol

Gonna take a lot more than that. Maybe if it was completely free. And I was chained to my computer and it was the only game installed.

..nah i probably still wouldn't play it.

Welp. I threw my copy of The Division away after getting repeatedly stabbed in the back in the Dark Zone.

RNG was so good to me that he also brought me backstabbers.