Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saving the 247 kubrow (143)

KrazyKubrowLady

OK!!! So! I'mback from my hiatus xD

One of my alliance mates gave me 1900 platinum and dared me to get to a grand total of 247 kubrow. The counter is down below.

Please pray to RNGsus for my sanity. ;-; 

The kubrow I have currently cataloged from name to eye color (IT'S A WORK IN PROGRESS)

Krazy's Book of Kubrow

Kubrow Counter (As of 7/28/2016)

Incubated: 143

Remaining: 104

(I am not begging but if you want to donate anything for this to be finished, I am in a desperate need for Incubator cores as eggs come easy.)

If I want anything at all for finishing this it's the ability to rename kubrow and revert your kubrow to puppies.

But a fancy "Delux" skin for kubrow would be neat...

or a better collar....

or more badass armor...

Oh look! guys in white coats! :D

Edited by KrazyKubrowLady
Updated Kubrow counter

I think you are in a losing position on this one.

Each Kubrow stasis slot is worth 10 platinum, and taking only 1900 platinum for the bet is likely to be a deduction for these 245 slots. Plus, if the challenge is time-sensitive, you'll be costing more platinum if you need to rush Incubator cores, by buying them as a whole, if and only if you are struggling to farm Argon crystals and probably out of keys.

Not that I'm considering this a quit, but if you insist in taking this challenge. Then I can only wish you good luck on RNG.

Edited by Freelancer27

5 hours ago, Freelancer27 said:

I think you are in a losing position on this one.

Each Kubrow stasis slot is worth 10 platinum, and taking only 1900 platinum for the bet is likely to be a deduction for these 245 slots. Plus, if the challenge is time-sensitive, you'll be costing more platinum if you need to rush Incubator cores, by buying them as a whole, if and only if you are struggling to farm Argon crystals and probably out of keys.

Not that I'm considering this a quit, but if you insist in taking this challenge. Then I can only wish you good luck on RNG.

That's a funny thing. Because ive never run out of keys so argon crystals are no problem, Ive already gotten all of the stasis chambers (already had 57 kubrow now I have 61 as of this morning. So the 1900p was for the rest of the 187 kubrow+ so your math is a bit wrong), ive got a plan of action and im only rushing eggs if i manage to get more than 1 core a day. I have the segment that speeds up the process for kubrow to hatch. SO THEN My plan is as follows.

Build an incubator core before bed every night. Incubate an egg when awake every morning, farm eggs if need be then farm an argon crystal and credits from keys/darksectors with help from friends. Rinse and repeat for 187 days. Grow when at 247 for 2 years. Challenge will be done once 247 is hit not when grown.

Trust me, honey i aint no stranger to this. This is a cake walk.

Edited by KrazyKubrowLady