Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saving the 247 kubrow (143)

KrazyKubrowLady

This sounds like a great challenge, to breed 247 kubrows.

It's impressive that you'll do it. I can only wish that, by the time you finish, there'd be a way to get yourself a screenshot with all 247 kubrow at once, not that'd be amazing.

Whenever I get the chance to play again, I'll make sure to donate an egg for the cause :3

Keep it up, the doggies are with you, lady!

Does this involve random incubation only or using imprints to build pretties?  either way you need to post shots of your best results! 

don't think 1900 is enough to cover it personally, but I have spent more than that buying prints, (but made about that selling so far) but them im breeding for colour/pattern ect. 

I am up to 40 something kubrow during my game play, (only got into 'serious' breeding a month ago) and I hatch like the equivalent of 1 every two days... halp i have issues 

Edited by morningstar999

3 hours ago, morningstar999 said:

Does this involve random incubation only or using imprints to build pretties?  either way you need to post shots of your best results! 

don't think 1900 is enough to cover it personally, but I have spent more than that buying prints, (but made about that selling so far) but them im breeding for colour/pattern ect. 

I am up to 40 something kubrow during my game play, (only got into 'serious' breeding a month ago) and I hatch like the equivalent of 1 every two days... halp i have issues 

1900 has been enough to cover the cost of the stasis slots. I only needed 187 more slots and ive gotten them already. eggs and cores I have no issue farming for but donations for them are much appreciated and helps with incubating one after another.

in farming for argon crystals for the cores I also get plenty of junk/valuble parts so raising the plat to potentially rush isn't that difficult. 

As for breeding, I don't buy imprints. These are mostly randoms.

Sitting on 62 doges nao :D

16 hours ago, KrazyKubrowLady said:

OK!!! So!

One of my alliance mates gave me 1900 platinum and dared me to get to a grand total of 247 kubrow. I'm at 60 at this given point in time.

Please pray to RNGsus for my sanity. ;-; 

[I'm not begging but if anyone wants to be a part of this amazing feat, I will gladly take any donations/gifts for this journey (Eggs, cores, imprints, etc). right now i'm looking at about 1 incubation a day for 187 days, or 7 a week for 27 weeks.]

Could I get one named after me too? <3

Like I said don't forget to show us your prettiest ones :D 

I found powercores eat all my nano spores, luckly they are easy to get.  

same as egg farming, lot easier than it was 6 months ago -I can get one very 1-4 runs of a mission, 4-5 months ago it was like 10-20+ runs for me. I am so glad they seem to have improved the drop rates....

Sitting on 64 Kubrow guys :D  I'm doin this! Still looking at about 6 months til completion though....

I'm always happy to take donations for this endeavor. not plat. Just eggs and incubator cores. :D I will name a kubrow after you if you send me either one as I'm gracious that the community is taking part in this with me (it's very stressful...)

(I mean I wish I had 3000p to rush all of this and get it over with but I don't have the $200 to blow)

Edited by KrazyKubrowLady

Just now, KrazyKubrowLady said:

65th kubrow is named after you as promised (not the prettiest I've seen but I imagine that when she grows up so many months from now she's be very pretty (should she be athletic)

4iykZXL.jpgRatxsd9.jpg

I am pretty girl XD