Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where are my bunny ears?!

NebbyOtt

Question

I payed 3.5k for those! The whole Aux slot is gone! I really liked them, where did they go?

Edit:They vanish?? I've seen people with bunny ears way before easter, besides, everything else i have that's seasonal is still in my inventory, why did the bunny ears get removed? That's the only thing i actually cared about keeping!

wow so rich ,you paid 3.5k can't believe

My point is that why pay 1 credit for something that's perminate when you can pay 3,500 credits for something that'll only be around a week!

Edit: Sorry, i posted this knowing exactly why that happened, i was just raging because i really liked them and i really really wanted to keep them. I really wish there were some animal decals that you could have in the game that doesn't just disappear in a week. I would pay top dollar for that, anyway, sorry about my rage.

Edited by Kiracub

13 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Nitresco said:

Well, that's not something other players are forced to see upon getting grouped with you.

No, just my giant candy-cane; Christmas skins, Christmas sigils, Halloween skins, Halloween armour, and St Patrick's day/Easter/Halloween/American Flag/French flag/Valentine colours.

It's up to DE what they allow full-time and at times just for fun. However it should not matter to another player how someone else decorates their frame. The only times you're "forced to see" is during the loading screen in which you see their ship and when the host decides not to skip the opening animation.

I agree that this was outrageous pricing just for a fun-time auxiliary. Especially when all those colour pickers I mentioned were either given out freely or cost 1 credit.

Edited by Postal_pat

2 hours ago, Postal_pat said:

No, just my giant candy-cane; Christmas skins, Christmas sigils, Halloween skins, Halloween armour, and St Patrick's day/Easter/Halloween/American Flag/French flag/Valentine colours. I agree that this was outrageous pricing just for a fun-time auxiliary. Especially when all those colour pickers I mentioned were either given out freely or cost 1 credit.

The only reason I suspect the candy cane/ringers are still year-round is because they were never treated like the rabbit ears. The rabbit ears were seasonal since their first release. This is my same reasoning behind the color pickers costing only 1 credit instead of more like the rabbit ears.

The color pickers are just colors. They don't paint a Leprechaun, rabbit, American/French flag, skeleton, or Cupid on your chest for everyone to see year-round.

The Halloween armor is just shoulder-wings, and are ambiguous enough to exist year-round. Same with the Christmas Frost/Mirage skins + Festive Sigil. Heck, I even forgot the Mirage skin was Christmas-inspired at one point. (It's also worth mentioning that these were sold via platinum, and some controversy could be spawned by limiting them.)

The rabbit ears follow the same reasoning as the mustaches and pumpkin head. They're great in-season but look hilariously out-of-place at other times.

2 hours ago, Postal_pat said:

No, just my giant candy-cane; Christmas skins, Christmas sigils, Halloween skins, Halloween armour, and St Patrick's day/Easter/Halloween/American Flag/French flag/Valentine colours.

It's up to DE what they allow full-time and at times just for fun. However it should not matter to another player how someone else decorates their frame. The only times you're "forced to see" is during the loading screen in which you see their ship and when the host decides not to skip the opening animation.

I agree that this was outrageous pricing just for a fun-time auxiliary. Especially when all those colour pickers I mentioned were either given out freely or cost 1 credit.

Candy cane I agree with- skins, armour, and colors are just normal cosmetics though and aren't ridiculous looking in the normal game year-round.

This has nothing to do with ships. Why bring them up? People are "forced" to see your bunny ears when they're running through a mission with you. I honestly couldn't care either way, just making a point.

Outrageous pricing? Please tell me you're joking. It's 3,500 credits. I have 10+ million at any given time. If you're getting hung up on 3,500 credits you are doing something seriously wrong in game to make yourself that bankrupt. EDIT: And the limited-time seasonal stuff that goes away has ALWAYS cost more than 1 credit. The reason the color pickers and such go for free is because DE doesn't want any people missing out- even brand newbies that literally got in game seconds ago.

Edited by Stratego89

1 hour ago, Nitresco said:
Spoiler

The only reason I suspect the candy cane/ringers are still year-round is because they were never treated like the rabbit ears. The rabbit ears were seasonal since their first release. This is my same reasoning behind the color pickers costing only 1 credit instead of more like the rabbit ears.

The color pickers are just colors. They don't paint a Leprechaun, rabbit, American/French flag, skeleton, or Cupid on your chest for everyone to see year-round.

The Halloween armor is just shoulder-wings, and are ambiguous enough to exist year-round. Same with the Christmas Frost/Mirage skins + Festive Sigil. Heck, I even forgot the Mirage skin was Christmas-inspired at one point. (It's also worth mentioning that these were sold via platinum, and some controversy could be spawned by limiting them.)

The rabbit ears follow the same reasoning as the mustaches and pumpkin head. They're great in-season but look hilariously out-of-place at other times.

They are all seasonal and always have been. They all have a time limited chance of purchase. How does that make any of it different?

No but I can use those colour pickers to make a frame look out of season; the christmas and halloween skins/sigils do paint snowflakes, day-of-the-dead, bells, christmas trees, and mistletoe on your frame.

The only reason the wings on your shoulders look less ambiguous is because they are smaller and paint-able, basically able to blend in/hide. If they were on the same scale they both would not be ambiguous.

Just like my giant candy-cane :)

1 hour ago, Stratego89 said:
Spoiler

This has nothing to do with ships. Why bring them up? People are "forced" to see your bunny ears when they're running through a mission with you. I honestly couldn't care either way, just making a point.

Outrageous pricing? Please tell me you're joking. It's 3,500 credits. I have 10+ million at any given time. If you're getting hung up on 3,500 credits you are doing something seriously wrong in game to make yourself that bankrupt. EDIT: And the limited-time seasonal stuff that goes away has ALWAYS cost more than 1 credit. The reason the color pickers and such go for free is because DE doesn't want any people missing out- even brand newbies that literally got in game seconds ago.

The ships also have day-of-the-dead skins, that's out of season wouldn't you say? No one really pays attention until they have to stop, in which case they could also notice the day-of-the-dead cape I'm wearing. It's not exactly ambiguous to be wearing that styling year-round.

I have plenty to spend as well however you said it your self. "DE doesn't want any people missing out- even brand newbies that literally got in game seconds ago. " Also all seasonal cosmetics that do cost credits usually don't go beyond 1 credit:

Spoiler

-WhtLmrnzS6tSQHEfj9v1Cq9CLvqz24fd3y-vvuS

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Spearmint_Scythe

Edited by Postal_pat

4 hours ago, Nitresco said:

Just a bit too silly for year-round existence.

no no... more hats and funny ears for WF!!   how about a fedora for ash, a beret for vaub and big fur hat with earmuffs for frost?

look what hats did for TF2!  

seriously... the ears were cute... keep a few variants around, sell them for plats on the market, let traders barter them... another way for players to express their individual personalities.