Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hyekka Masters and Sargus Ruk

KotoKuraken

So I have an alternate account (currently MR3 at the time of this post) that I occasionally pop in just so I can get a newer player's perspective as far as limitations go.

I had recently unlocked the Sargus Ruk boss fight on said account. The group of people I was with were at similar levels (MR 2-6). We went down occasionally from the World on Fire he did, but for the most part we could take around 4 hits before going down.

Then when we went to extract, a Hyekka master (crazy cat lady) oneshot us. All of us. As we attempted to revive each other, the fire from the Hyekka master put the fire boss's flame to shame. Not only does this enemy outclass the fire boss's signature move in damage and area of effect, it also has the ability to summon crazy cats, which also one or twoshot each of us whenever it hit.

While I understand the Hyekka is not quite as powerful as it was released, I still believe that the henchmen of a boss should not be more powerful than that boss at that level.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

That's ridiculous, who did this? Who put bursa and kavats on newbie planets. This is horrifyingly evil. You guys were trying to run away from her right?

This is what you get, when the flavor of U18 is "buff the enemies please".
I am sure that OP will have a trilling encounter on Phobos. Especially if he tries to solo it.

12 hours ago, KotoKuraken said:

it also has the ability to summon crazy cats

crazy cats are the best!

Seriously though, that is pretty amusing (and sad and wrong!), that a boss is less powerful than a (notably higher tier) normal minion.  But then Hyekka Masters have a few hundred posts about how they need nerfed, perhaps it'll be soon(TM).  If not, perhaps sargus ruk needs to take a crazy cat lady course and learn how to properly throw fire.

I do not relish the thought of going through being a newbie again tbh, it was hard enough the first time around, but kudos to you for seeing what its like for us.  

22 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

crazy cats are the best!

Seriously though, that is pretty amusing (and sad and wrong!), that a boss is less powerful than a (notably higher tier) normal minion.  But then Hyekka Masters have a few hundred posts about how they need nerfed, perhaps it'll be soon(TM).  If not, perhaps sargus ruk needs to take a crazy cat lady course and learn how to properly throw fire.

I do not relish the thought of going through being a newbie again tbh, it was hard enough the first time around, but kudos to you for seeing what its like for us.  

The reason why there are low amount of Hyekka whines was because they die like chumps in draco with all pimp out clearers like Ash and excals.

On other nodes, they are some form of challenge.

I knew the Hyekka master makes Scorches, Drahk masters, and Bombards (and Napalms) useless but EVEN BOSSES ?

Like... wow, why not remove every single Grineer enemy from the game and only put one Hyekka (+ cats) per room at this point ?

I made a post about this, but I just wanted to chime in and say yeah, right there with you buddy.

The fact that they're equally lethal on Saturn and Ceres, and more powerful than bosses and Manics in both locations, is just yet more proof.  Hyekkas (and Kavats in general, and probably the Hyekka masters too, though personally I have WAY less trouble with their flamethrowers than the Hyekkas themselves) are insanely OP.

Put me in a room with 6 random Lv40 Bursa's over a single Lv40 Hyekka master and 3 Kavats any day of the week.  Bursas are annoying but fine.  The Hyekkas are downright lethal.