Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Loka's army rising?

residente

Just now, Hemmo67 said:

umm if u refer to their amount. don't they scale according to players 2 per player right? :c

No, no matter how many players there are in the mission, there will always be 2 operatives.

It might have to do with the host migration we had at the start of the mission.

16 minutes ago, residente said:

No, no matter how many players there are in the mission, there will always be 2 operatives.

well then i think it is fair to say.....

PANIIIIIIIIC!!!!! X_X

29 minutes ago, residente said:

Yes it's the host migration that causes this

:seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: :seed: 

Well that didn't work.

:loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka::loka:

Edited by Lanieu

On a related note (since this seemed to be caused by host migration): Since one can have two Stalkers (according to Wiki at least) due to host migration, is that possible with all assassins? Does anyone have a screenshot of 2 teams of G3 by chance? :)

5 minutes ago, DjaAkh said:

On a related note (since this seemed to be caused by host migration): Since one can have two Stalkers (according to Wiki at least) due to host migration, is that possible with all assassins? Does anyone have a screenshot of 2 teams of G3 by chance? :)

I hope that can't occur anymore...

Back on topic : If there is a way to control host migration (I know that doesn't exist and hope it won't ever) imagine how ridiculous that bug could become... That would be fun, game breaking for sure, but really fun to have an army of operatives, in a defense for example.

On ‎5‎.‎4‎.‎2016 at 6:59 PM, Cyriann said:

I hope that can't occur anymore...

Back on topic : If there is a way to control host migration (I know that doesn't exist and hope it won't ever) imagine how ridiculous that bug could become... That would be fun, game breaking for sure, but really fun to have an army of operatives, in a defense for example.

I'm gonna try if multiple host migration can cause even more operatives, shouldn't be too hard with 2 friends and friends only :)

Edited by Liljeman

Out of all the factions, New Loka is not maxed at hating me. Perrin Sequence hates me, Arbiters of Hexis hates me, Cephalon Suda hates me, why can't they hate me already.

[size="2"] Bloody pacifists [/size]

Edited by (PS4)JaysInc_