Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Minimal damage?

zooke90909

Hello!

My friend and i were playing not to long ago, leveling up our gear, finishing the Sortie, and farming those plastids. When running the Sortie, we noticed our damage was significantly lower than normal, when in previous sorties (grineer ones too) we still did our normal damage.

It got to the point, that his Tonkor was doing 0-100 damage, and my dread was only doing 50 per shot, when normally we can kill anything and everything with them. I just thought that their armor was greater than before.

After the Sortie, he got off, and I went and ran a Terminus mission, just to see if the damage was still an issue. That was the hardest Terminus I have ever gone through. My first thought was to check my mods, but they were all still there, and I was still using the correct loadout.

Which leads to the question, is something wrong with damage atm? Neither one of us had an update of any kind, and just yesterday our damage was normal. And is anyone else having issues with not doing enough damage lately? Thanks!

Try to disco/reconnect to the game.

The Sortie 3 of today was "Elemental Resistance". So this + the enemies having huge armor leads Tonkor (elemental explosion) to have very low effect. Same if you were using an elemental build on your Dread.

For some reason, the restriction may have persisted over your next "normal" mission if the session was aborted internally in an usual way. (disco/reco should fix that).

42 minutes ago, Yaerion said:

Try to disco/reconnect to the game.

The Sortie 3 of today was "Elemental Resistance". So this + the enemies having huge armor leads Tonkor (elemental explosion) to have very low effect. Same if you were using an elemental build on your Dread.

For some reason, the restriction may have persisted over your next "normal" mission if the session was aborted internally in an usual way. (disco/reco should fix that).

That seems reasonable, but we were having damage issues in all of the Sortie missions, but they were the worst in the last one (for the reasons you stated).

for hig lvl armored enemies at any longer run its absolutlly must to have corrosive projection ..if someone refuse in u team to use it kik him.... also all need viral+fire...if anyone in try in team to tell u somthing elese   is just waste u time

Today's sortie is "Enemy Elemental Enhancement". What this means is the enemy takes severely reduced damage from Heat, Corrosive, and basically anything that isn't Impact, Puncture, or Slash

Tonkor is pure Blast damage, and most Grineer units slightly resist Blast damage anyway

Dread is Slash damage, which is resisted by all Grineer units at all times due to the fact that they wear armor. When the Grineer also stock up on Sortie Elemental Resistance, that Slash damage isn't going to hold up